RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Regional Racers & Bashers (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/)
-   -   nj anyone??? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/1211171-nj-anyone.html)

addicted2nitro 10-18-2003 03:57 PM

nj anyone???

anyone from northern jersey, specifically from around roxbury? ive been playing around with my 4-tec, and was wondering if anyone or any groups bash anywhere near by?

R/C car guy 10-18-2003 04:06 PM

RE: nj anyone???

hey i'm from hampton which is in sussex county. i'm only 14 years old and i'm not sure how far away roxbury is. i will soon be getting a savage ss for bashing and i will be looking for people to bash with. the 4-tec is an on-road car right? so do you have any buggies or monster trucks that you can use off-road because i will be getting a savage which will be my first r/c car so i don't have anything made for on-road but i guess i could use my savage.

R/C car guy 10-18-2003 10:08 PM

hey is anyone else from nj?

R/C car guy 10-19-2003 06:31 PM

why does nobody talk in the regional racers forum?

TurbineInhaler 10-19-2003 07:04 PM

Well I'm from Fort Lee... That's in northern jersey... But no tracks around here..

Monster Flip 10-19-2003 10:17 PM

I'm from Elmwood Park (North Jersey)...SAVAGE, RS4 2...on road or off, let's bash :D

addicted2nitro 10-20-2003 07:52 AM

you guys are probably 45 min from where i live. not too bad. where do you guys bash at?

Chris08527 10-20-2003 01:59 PM

hey guys i am from jackson . . YES it is by great adventure

i belong to a club that has both on-road touring and an off-road stadium track

they just hosted the ROAR region 2 nitro touring car championships about a month ago and had a Trophy Off-Road Race yesterday

we also have a meeting coming up this thur. nite

check out the site!!! www.jacksonrcracing.com

later,
Chris

R/C car guy 10-20-2003 07:37 PM

i am still looking for places to bash. i have found a few places around where i live. two of them that look awsome are both constructions sites with huge dirt piles. one of them is even what is left after construction and it doesn't seem like it is going to be cleaned up so i am always going to have a good place to bash when i get my savage.

i'm only 14 years old but i would still want to bash with you guys because i am still yet to find someone else by me who uses r/c cars

Shadow102 10-21-2003 08:32 AM

hey all i am from vernon nj (two with mt creek in it) jackson would be too far of a haul not to mention ROAR registration fees and some other stuff. there is a good offroad track up in new york state RC car GUY that is like 45 from you. My friend actually lives in hampton right by the fire house. I assume most of you go to zepplin but go check out tech toys on rt 46 in parsippany they have some good stuff even though the one guy is a ***. I will be home around christmas time with my x-factor and t4 to play around since i am out in PA right now

addicted2nitro 10-21-2003 01:33 PM

vernon isnt bad from here. its like 20 mins or so. im up in ogdensburg a bunch. the school on 517 has a nice parking lot for racing around.

R/C car guy 10-21-2003 03:09 PM

you said that you assume most of us go to zepplin, is that a hobby shop around here? if it is, where is it?

you said that your friend lives by the fire house. i live right down the road from the fire house and i could basically walk to it if i wanted to.

Chris08527 10-26-2003 12:53 AM

yeah i am sure vernon is a trip, i can remember my days of going to Action Park!!!

but keep in mind that we have guys travel every SAT. from queens and brooklyn and on ocasion the bronx, conn and even one day the trinity guys from Va. showed up

i drove an hour and 15 min. last sat nite to go race indoors at DC Ultra and am going to drive another hour and 15 min. sun the 26th to race in pimpest in south jersey, so i understand were youa re coming from

and as far as ROAR fees go 30$ for a year is nothing, think about how much you spend on tires, motors, batteries etc.

remember we are a non-profit club not a business and our sole purpose for ROAR is for insurance,

maybe you can make a trip one weekend next year

the club would love to have you

did you check out our site www.jacksonrcracing.com

hope to see ya in the pits!!!

Chris08527

R/C car guy 10-26-2003 10:04 AM

there is a chance of me racing but i basically just want to bash. so i am trying to find people to bash with. i have looked at that website before and it does look like racing would be fun but i am mainly interested in bashing.

Chris08527 10-27-2003 04:59 PM

u will get tired of bashing soon enough

go ahead get it all out of your system . . .:D

you will come around . . .[8D] and eventually want to RACE

later,
Chris

R/C car guy 10-27-2003 05:49 PM

yeah i will eventually race. first i am getting a monster truck to bash with then i will get a buggy to race with. first i want to learn about nitro r/c cars before i race.

*Crash*Johnson* 10-29-2003 12:58 PM

RC car guy I got your PM, I am over in Hampton Hunterdon County.

I don't think I have any local places to race. Got a Tmaxx and am looking to get an onroad touring car...Probably the Street Force (duratrax). 1 year plastic waranty is nice!

R/C car guy 10-29-2003 08:25 PM

i am in hampton in sussex county so i guess we won't be bashing togethor becuase i think we are kind of far away but i'm not really sure.

R/C car guy 11-02-2003 08:54 PM

so who would be interested in bashing with me when i get my savage?

R/C car guy 11-05-2003 03:14 PM

so is zepplin a hobby shop or what?

Shadow102 11-06-2003 08:33 AM

zepplin is a hobby shop it is located right on RT 23 down by riverdale and it is right past the BJ, staples, home depot complex. And yeah i usually bash up at the vernon schools. Does anybody know of any close carpet ovals near vernon or anywhere in jersey as i am coming home for the weekend in 3 weeks and am looking to race my t4 (i race carpet oval out here with it)

snowbrules3-RCU 11-17-2003 04:02 PM

im in hardyston, sussex county and my dad lives in vernon. Shadow is kyle your brother?

Shadow102 11-18-2003 03:02 PM

yeah kyle is my brother who is this?? i assume i might know you

snowbrules3-RCU 11-18-2003 03:03 PM

i used to go to tech then i ransfered to wallkill.

Shadow102 11-18-2003 03:15 PM

ok so are you in the same grade as my brother i only graduated a year before he got in there so i know alot of people there....you probably also know my cousin ashley if you go to walkill