RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Regional Racers & Bashers (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/)
-   -   Charlottesville Racers Thread (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/2989523-charlottesville-racers-thread.html)

RACENUT44 12-28-2005 09:49 PM

RE: Charlottesville Racers Thread

1 Attachment(s)
HI GUYS
I HAVE A LAY OUT OF THE NEW TRACK IM PUTTING TOGEHTER
AND SANTA DIDN'T BRING ME THE 'JP ' MOIDIFED I WANTED
HE GIVE ME A WORN OUT SET OF CRIME FIGHTERS,LOOKS GOOD FOR YALL
I HAVE THE LAND CLEARED AND WAIT FOR SOME DRY WEATHER TO BRNIG
SOME TRUCK LOADS OF DIRT IN
LATER DENNIS

trackman 12-29-2005 09:50 AM

were is everybody??

Big-ED 12-29-2005 09:53 AM

I'm at work.

trackman 12-29-2005 09:55 AM

ed youve been around us too long. i should have expected a smart ass answer!!

slicks 12-29-2005 10:01 AM

Dennis -- what direction do you guys race in --- right to left - - or left to right?? Track looks good!

I just got in to work! We had our annual "end of year - ring in the new year" breakfast at the Tavern! It was good!

Big-ED 12-29-2005 10:04 AM

Truth be told I'm trying not to spend any money while surfing all the rc sites.

trackman 12-29-2005 10:08 AM

thats pretty easy for me. i dont have any money and i dont need anything. i take that back, i picked
up the wrong gear last night. need to go back to stampys. hopefully i wont spend 600 bucks!!!

Big-ED 12-29-2005 10:11 AM

I dont really need anything either but a new buggy would be nice you know something different.
I dont have 3 like you :D

trackman 12-29-2005 10:27 AM

i dont need another truck either but that doesnt mean im not thinking about it:D

Smokinjoe6450 12-29-2005 10:31 AM

I am in my lab rigging my Mammoth to keep pace with the new trucks you guys are buying........Fed-Ex is arriving today w/ some goodies. I am really *cough* sick today *sneeze* and couldn't go in to work *cough* today......can't you tell?? :D

RACENUT44 12-29-2005 10:33 AM

hey slicks
we will be going right to left
i think its normal for yall???????????
later dennis

trackman 12-29-2005 10:38 AM

joe i have a hard time calling in sick. its hard to call myself!!! being in charge sucks[:'(]

fourwheels0 12-29-2005 10:41 AM

trackman you getting the wrong gear? whats up with that?

trackman 12-29-2005 10:49 AM

what am i not allowed to make a mistake once in awhile? the last one was tuning your truck to
run so dog gone fast! maybe it needs retuning:D

fourwheels0 12-29-2005 01:05 PM

no your not allowed to make mistakes:D and my truck DOES NOT NEED RETUNING:) i just ordered the hd center skidplate. the one that protects the pipe and gears:D. part#losb2261 got it from killer hobbies. i need all the protection i can get.
what parts did you get at stampys?

slicks 12-29-2005 01:28 PM

Dennis -- no we go left to right --- don't think it really matters - at least not to me. I was just curious and figured that was the direction y'all raced in based on where you had your jumps placed. Looking forward to racing with you guys next season!

Joe --- work for 2 hours on your buggies and trucks and call me in the morning :) you'll feel much better! :D Are you going to try to get up here to race this weekend? Based on the weather we are looking at Sunday or Monday. Or both if all works well!

Money - Money - Money -- y'all sure are spending it! ED -- I know what you mean -- the internet is a very dangerous place!

Happy New Years to everyone and hope to see everyone out at Scott's this weekend!

Big-ED 12-29-2005 01:47 PM

I've got money from X-mas burning a hole in my pocket..

Big Stampy 12-29-2005 01:54 PM

We have LST 2, Cen Genesis 4.6 Special Edition for those with money burning a hole in your pocket.

Big-ED 12-29-2005 02:17 PM

I thinking.....x1cr FT, XB8, MBX-5..[sm=confused.gif]

ORIGINAL: Big Stampy

We have LST 2, Cen Genesis 4.6 Special Edition for those with money burning a hole in your pocket.

trackman 12-29-2005 03:27 PM

ed are you looking at the jammin truggy?

Big Stampy 12-29-2005 03:30 PM

we can do that too

Big-ED 12-29-2005 03:55 PM

No the buggy.

ORIGINAL: trackman

ed are you looking at the jammin truggy?

trackman 12-29-2005 03:59 PM

why do you want another buggy? you can only run one at a time.

yeah i know. i dont have any room to talk!:D

Big-ED 12-29-2005 04:08 PM

I just want to try something different, and its hard for me to do all the mat. stuff every week, with two buggies I would have more time to prep.

slicks 12-29-2005 07:22 PM

ED - I am thinking of selling my MP777 (my back-up buggy) - are you interested? I know that you would like to own a different buggy which I can understand -- but then you have to have 2 sets of back-up parts! And that can get expensive. Let me know if you want to see it and I'll bring it with me this weekend.