RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Regional Racers & Bashers (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/)
-   -   Charlottesville Racers Thread (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/2989523-charlottesville-racers-thread.html)

Big-ED 12-29-2005 10:01 PM

RE: Charlottesville Racers Thread

Joel,

Thanks for the offer but if I get another it will be something different.

Big-ED 12-29-2005 10:02 PM

Chip may be interested in another kyosho.
I will ask him.

slicks 12-30-2005 08:44 AM

OK - thanks -- but better be quick as Mike is taking a look at it this weekend because he wants to dump his ofna and move on up to a better buggy!

Smokinjoe6450 12-30-2005 09:32 AM

Are you going to try to get up here to race this weekend? Based on the weather we are looking at Sunday or Monday. Or both if all works well!
Sounds fun, but I am done for the winter. I got everything cleaned up and "winterized" until Spring. Just working on my Mammoth. Got some parts/goodies in yesterday and getting them put on. Plus I am a football freak and there are too many games on this weekend to miss!!!!

trackman 12-30-2005 09:54 AM

joe ive got cable. you and joel can fight over the remote!:D

Smokinjoe6450 12-30-2005 10:31 AM

ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!! I can't fight Joel......he is so much bigger than I am!! [X(]

slicks 12-30-2005 10:47 AM

Hey Joe -- the N.D. game is on I think the 2nd so I am open to which game to watch at Scotts:)! NO - I am not bigger, but I do recall that you have a bad knee!!! I grew up in Detroit and some of that stuff just doesn't wear off :D

Hey Scott -- what are your plans tomorrow (Saturday)? I am home today and doing a quick clean up on the buggy that Mike may be interested in -- but if I bring it by tomorrow do you think that you could do one of your top notch tune jobs on it? There is nothing wrong with that PICO engine -- but I did move the low end needle and I am sure that it is way out of whack now. I can explain why I moved the needle..... I was trying to set them back to stock setting.... Anyway- just let me know and I'll charge-up the batteries in the car and bump box etc.....

Mike... this is a good deal that you won't regret! So what do you say?

trackman 12-30-2005 11:14 AM

joel thats fine if its not raining. i should be home by 1 pm. got to work tommorow, paper work, inventory
and price increases. theres about 90 mix designs that i have to pull up and manually change prices.
at least there wont be anybody here to bother me!

slicks 12-30-2005 11:32 AM

Cool -- thanks Scott! I appreciate it! I'll have everything charged up and ready for you.

Hey Mike -- if you want to see this thru the tune up process you can stop by. Also I have been going over the buggy and I forgot that I upgraded the center braces on it and also a metal servo horn/arm on the steering servo and I know that I bought the throttle servo (futaba 3010?) new from Stampy and I believe that the steering servo (futaba 3305) is new too. It also has a rechargeable batt pack in it. All you need to do is re-set your starter box and fill the tank up with fuel and you are ready to race. I found a set of old Crime Fighters to put on it as well.

dockman2 12-30-2005 12:15 PM

So does mike think a new buggy is going to make a difference? It still wont help his driving skills... or lack thereof!:(

SManMTB 12-30-2005 12:27 PM

ORIGINAL: dockman2

So does mike think a new buggy is going to make a difference? It still wont help his driving skills... or lack thereof!:(
Ouch!

slicks 12-30-2005 12:40 PM

Oh Yeah! with this buggy ---- 1st place ALL THE TIME!!!!! ;)

dockman2 12-30-2005 12:49 PM

In the Cmain against Rodney.:D

fourwheels0 12-30-2005 01:04 PM

at least i drive what i have.:eek:

trackman 12-30-2005 01:16 PM

yeah now that you finally got something that will run.
only because someone else tuned it:D

fourwheels0 12-30-2005 02:50 PM

now that's funny right there i don't care who you are.:D my t-maxx will still smoke anything RONDEY'S got!!!!!!!
and as for you kevin if you don't run you can't win:eek:
joel ya let me know what time you'll be there and i'll stop by(i know scott won't be home till 1:00 or 2:00) so just pm me or leave a post.

Smokinjoe6450 12-30-2005 05:48 PM

Anybody got/know of a JR s-300 reciever for sale?? Looking for a used one for a good price.....

SManMTB 12-30-2005 05:56 PM

BigStampy -- Got any 20% Red Alert fuel yet? If so, I'll be in tomorrow and pick up a gallon if you're open.

slicks 12-30-2005 08:14 PM

Mike - thought that I would get out to Scott's on Saturday around 2:00. Yep - he said he had to work a little later then normal tomorrow (Saturday) so I figured 2:00 would be safe.

WOW - the sun comes out and the temp gets close to 50 and UVA wins and football game and everyone starts in on each other..... aaahhhh life is good!

Big Stampy 12-30-2005 08:16 PM

Yes, I have gallons of red alert and blue thunder.

503 12-30-2005 10:32 PM

Kevin and Mike I have up graded the savage and looking at something else new. It will fun to put that LST2 behind me on the track. My truck stands higher and handels half as good as that LST and I will still make you sell that truck and by a savage.

Kevin I can out run you with my truck on the track and the motor off, "O" your to scared to run a truck on the track.

See you people soon I have to brake in a new motor and hope we can get togeather and run next Sunday, I will be off and I will finaly pick up my shirt.

Mike you have to beat not run me off the track with a truck that weighs twice as much.

"503" is back and Kevin is jumping up and down with joy.

Mike Im glad you have the the new truck its great that you have a truck that you can race on the track, the t-maxx didnt cut it we will have a lot of fun challangeing each other this year.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR AND I MISS BULL [email protected] WITH ALL OF YOU, EVEN BIG HEAD KEVIN

"503"[:@] Maybe this year I can make it to "603"

fourwheels0 12-31-2005 08:58 AM

503 lives!!!! glad to hear from you bud. ya you need to get your big butt out and race. we need a target! oops i mean competition. see you soon or else we'll have to come find you.

p.s. where's my pizza!!!!!!!!

slicks 12-31-2005 10:06 AM

Good to hear from you Rodney! 603!!! Nope no way you can never raeach that temp..........hhhmmm....well maybe with a new engine you can!:):)

503 12-31-2005 10:52 AM

Im tired of pizzas and working for butts if Im going to work for a butt It will be my butt. Im moveing forward with my dad in opening up a buisness with his accountent and attorny. Im not going to lease a property Im going to puschase the property as a investment nonething will be owed out to the bank. You would be surprised how many years we can go with out makeing a profit, if you ever think about doing this spend the money on a good accouuntent and attorny even if you have to go out side of Charlottesville they can budget everything down to the last penny including your personal finaces through this time. He wants to seee me enjoy some of the finaces while he is still alive and I cant think of anything better to do. Things are being researched to make shore this area is going to be the most proffitable. (for give the spelling spell check is down)
I will let everyone know more once everything is purchased and ready to go.

"503"[:@]

dockman2 12-31-2005 01:00 PM

Hi Amanda.