RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Regional Racers & Bashers (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/)
-   -   Charlottesville Racers Thread (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/2989523-charlottesville-racers-thread.html)

slicks 01-24-2006 10:06 AM

RE: Charlottesville Racers Thread

So it sounds like it is racing at your place on Saturday (pending weather)?

Modded a MAC --- I have got to see that!!

SManMTB 01-24-2006 10:22 AM

ORIGINAL: slicks

Modded a MAC --- I have got to see that!!

Mooo powaaahh! :D

What did you do to it Scott?

trackman 01-24-2006 11:23 AM

i did a lot of cutting,grinding and polishing. i wont know till this weekend wether its good or bad!!:D

SManMTB 01-24-2006 11:30 AM

:D
I bet it's good. I feel the mod I made gave it more bottom end.
Grinding + polish = :D good stuff.

trackman 01-24-2006 03:17 PM

i figured i have 3 macs so i might as well see what i can get out of one. worst thing that can happen is i will
have a buggy without a motor. that will give me a home for that new rb motor!

SManMTB 01-24-2006 05:34 PM

That's the spirit!
:D:D:D:D

trackman 01-25-2006 06:51 AM

joel the track looks great. it will be fine for the weekend.

slicks 01-25-2006 08:46 AM

GREAT ---- Lianna does not like the paint she picked out for the kitchen - so that project is on hold until she picks out a new color/shade etc....

Now I have to bust my butt to get Amanda's buggy completed.

RACENUT44 01-25-2006 09:01 AM

hey joel
have you got your kite ready for today:D

i got my lumber for the driver stand last night
maybe i can build it this weekend
later dennis [sm=thumbup.gif]

slicks 01-25-2006 09:38 AM

Dennis -- nope -- no kite - is it that windy today?

How big is your drivers stand going to be? Will it be covered and have a wet bar????:D

Hey Scott --- do you want to make this Saturday a regular race day with qualifing rounds and mains AND of course race fee's???

If so you may want to post the date and start time etc.... on the CORR site so everyone knows. Just a thought.

trackman 01-25-2006 09:54 AM

yeah joel that sounds like a great idea. i might try and talk the wife into cooking some food!;)

trackman 01-25-2006 10:27 AM

joel everything is a go, food and all. everyone is welcome to come. the details are posted on the
corr site.

RACENUT44 01-25-2006 11:16 AM

HEY JOEL
THE STAND WILL NOT BE REAL BIG, 12'X 5', TO KEEP COST DOWN A LITTLE,
COMING FOR MY POCKET
IT WILL BE IN THE SHADE, WILL KEEP US COOL IN THE SUMMER
NO WET BAR, BUT WILL HAVE A BEER HOLDERS
CHECK YALL LATER DENNIS

ghostridar2002 01-25-2006 12:05 PM

When do you'll hold your races on saturdays or sundays.

slicks 01-25-2006 01:12 PM

Ghost -- we usually hold our races on Sunday. However in the winter we take the days as they come! This week it is Saturday (Jan 28th) only because the weather looks like crap on Sunday (at least that is the forecast as of this a.m.).

Come on out and race with us. Because it is winter time we are not locked in on the cost to race. So it will be $5 to race and that will include food! Scott just needs to know if you plan on showing up so he knows how much food to get. Scott's wife does a GREAT job with the food!!!!

ghostridar2002 01-25-2006 02:37 PM

I plan on it but with work I never know until friday that I have to work saturday but I have two new guys that want to run and I'll see what randy and the other guys want to do, I'm trying to get my new truck together now so I can try it out. Do you think if I order something from tower today I can have it by saturday.

trackman 01-25-2006 03:18 PM

hey ghost get a group together and come on up. we will do a little eating,alittle drinking and a whole
lot of racing! tell gentry hes got to bring that xray back,that thing is fast!
the main thing is have fun :D:D

SManMTB 01-25-2006 03:28 PM

Sounds like I need to hide in the basement and get my ***** together then. :D

slicks 01-25-2006 08:00 PM

Ghost --- did you check to see if Stampy has the part you need? Not sure what you are looking for - but that may be an option. As for Tower -- my experience with them is that it usually takes them a couple of days to get the order out the door. Maybe if you order it overnight delivery -- but that is way expensive $$$$$

Post what it is you are looking for -- you never know one of the guys up here may be able to help you out until you can get your part. Do you know where our web site is? It is

www.Team-Corr you should post what parts you are looking for their too - it is worth a try.

Big-ED 01-25-2006 08:04 PM

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoti...cene/eck27.gif

ORIGINAL: SManMTB

Sounds like I need to hide in the basement and get my ***** together then. :D

Super_Dave 01-25-2006 10:07 PM

ORIGINAL: slicks

We still need a new name for him..........he can't be WatcherKid anymore now that he has a buggy! I kind of like NUB --- what does everyone else think?

Maybe we need to do one of those polls??
This is a bit late but maybe freeloaderkid? :D

Finally got my internet service back after a month so I can see whats going on.

ghostridar2002 01-26-2006 02:35 AM

So far I've gotten everything together but I'm still having problems with my savage motor I'm starting to think she doesn't like, but if not hopefully I'll have my revo running and maybe my nitro mt but that breaks so easy, Oh I'm in saturday if I don't have to work but it looks like four any maybe one more if I can get him out of bed. You guys got any big blocks for sale.

slicks 01-26-2006 08:45 AM

I don't have any engines for sale --- a buggy for sale (ready to race! Kyosho 777) but not an engine.

Big Stampy 01-26-2006 02:18 PM

Lots of things have come in the past few days. Got Kyosho SP2's, TR15 Stadium trucks and 10th scale nitro buggies. LST2's are back in stock, Hellfire's will be back in stock tomorrow and more. Have received 38 cases of fuel. I smell a weekend sale coming.

WatcherKid 01-26-2006 02:42 PM

I'm not gonna be down there Saturday.