RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Regional Racers & Bashers (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/)
-   -   Charlottesville Racers Thread (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/2989523-charlottesville-racers-thread.html)

slicks 09-19-2005 09:08 PM

RE: Charlottesville Racers Thread

Mike - what happened? Did you hit something?

Big-ED 09-19-2005 09:12 PM

So is everyone going to waynes track on sun?

Scott, can I come run at your track on sat?

dockman2 09-19-2005 09:26 PM

Well I talked to Scott tonight and we have to make a correction from Sundays race. Little Stampy actually got the TQ and not me. He did 11 laps in a 5:03 and I did it in 5:04. Sorry about the mix up and Congrats to Dave for TQing and winning.

503 09-19-2005 09:38 PM

Kevin watch what you wish I just might be at your back door my motor is on the way for my Mayhem I will pick it up Thursday and will be running at Waynes on Sunday. "503" WILL BE BACK WITH THE BUGGY CLASS and I will be comeing for EdieWooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo.

"503"[:@]

dockman2 09-19-2005 09:56 PM

Since 503 is on here I can now tell everyone where he has been all week. He has been in his super secret RC Lab working on the next big thing to hit the market!
Tired of pull starts? Who isnt! Tired of bulky starter boxes? Hell are you tired of forgetting to charge the batts for your Roto start? Sure you are. Thats where Rodney comes in. He has invented the first Hand starter with no batteries required!!!
What is it you ask, well sit back and I will tell you and I bet you dont believe me. Its the Handy Dandy Multi purpose tool we all carry and use every day............................................... .....ITS A SCREW DRIVER!!!!!!!!

Thats right boys and girls a screw driver. You just put on the glow igniter and insert a screw driver into the roto start back plate on your motor. Now the tricky part is to turn the screw driver... BY HAND... really really fast to turn the motor over.

Yes people its true!!! Bone head forgot his Roto start for his Monster truck tonight at Scotts so he decided to TRY to to spin the motor over with a screw driver. That had to be a Kodak moment!!!

Monster truck... $450 dollars, gallon of Nitro... $30 bucks, Rodey trying to spin a motor over fast enough with a screw driver.................... PRICELESS!!!:D

dockman2 09-19-2005 10:07 PM

Wow Rodney ran off. What happened? No response? :D

503 09-19-2005 10:08 PM

You know I will get you and Scott have fun I was waiting for this, one day I will get both of you back. Could it be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday who knows when "503" will get back at you.[8D]
"503"[:@]

503 09-19-2005 10:12 PM

Im waiting

503 09-19-2005 10:26 PM

Im gone to bed, good night BIG HEAD.[sm=sleeping.gif]

Super_Dave 09-19-2005 10:27 PM

.... I'm just.... speechless..... how can you start a motor with a screwdriver especially with how hard of a time rodney has starting his motors with a starterbox!!!!!!!! [:@].

Anyway I have a pretty new body I just painted today but I might leave it clean untill the next big race and unvail it there. Of corse that probly wont happen though.

SManMTB 09-19-2005 10:38 PM

ORIGINAL: ZRaceman01

I GOT MY WISH. I OWN A MAC .21. MY DAD WENT OVERBOARD AND BAUGHT 5 OF THEM. THERE ARE NO MORE OF THEM LEFT.

Everybody are we racing at my dads Sunday?

What the he11 are you going to do with 5 engines? :D:D (congrats on getting 5 good deals)
I bet $5 you will be cursing at these ones too. ;)

:):)

dockman2 09-19-2005 10:39 PM

503 Im still here.

fourwheels0 09-19-2005 10:40 PM

joel it's not did i. it's what didn't i hit. ok let's see i hit starter box,tree by the starter box,pipe in many spots,pipe stake,a number of buggies,almost hit you and a few other things i can't remember.

it was not a good day for me i just couldn't get comfortable.

it looks like front shocks,a-arm,tie rod and i'm not sure about the chaisis.

and i thought i just couldn't drive oh wait a minute i can't:D.

dockman2 09-19-2005 10:42 PM

Chris I think they would get one for you if you wanted it. I just dont need all the power and Ive got 3 new motors sitting here.

dockman2 09-19-2005 10:43 PM

Mike you forgot to hit the pace car! (days of thunder):D

dockman2 09-19-2005 10:46 PM

Rodney the hill you have to climb to get to me and Scott is way to high! Hell you wouldnt have been able to handle Tyler on Sunday much less me, Dave, Eddie and Joel!

fourwheels0 09-19-2005 10:46 PM

kevin i would have but YOU wern't in my heat.:D

SManMTB 09-19-2005 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: dockman2

Chris I think they would get one for you if you wanted it. I just dont need all the power and Ive got 3 new motors sitting here.

I hope he gets them running good. :)

Super_Dave 09-19-2005 11:11 PM

Mike you can drive well I really didn't see you crash that often atleast where I was marshling. We all have our bad days and that was probly just yours. When you go to a day of driving never expect anything because if your doing bad getting aggrivated will only make you do worse. If you don't expect to do good than you wont get aggrivated :).

dockman2 09-19-2005 11:24 PM

"If you don't expect to do good than you wont get aggrivated ."

Rodney should never get upset then!;)

fourwheels0 09-20-2005 01:33 AM

are you kidding me i NEVER expect to do good.:D

trackman 09-20-2005 05:50 AM

if only rodney could get his hand to move as fast as his mouth he might have got that truck
started. ive done some stupid things in my time but rodney is the all-time king. it was something to see!!!!
i wonder if he will get a patent for it?
RACE RESULTS
TQ-DAVE 11 LAPS-5.03
C-MAIN JESSE 10 LAPS-5.18
B-MAIN TYLER 10 LAPS -5.15
2ND JESSE 10 LAPS -5.27
A-MAIN DAVE 11 LAPS -5.08
2ND EDDIE 11 LAPS -5.21
3RD JOEL 10 LAPS -5.09
4TH TYLER 10 LAPS -5.14
5TH KEVIN DNS

HEY DAVE THE TRACK RECORD IS 12 LAPS
YOUR WITHIN REACH

slicks 09-20-2005 06:54 AM

I'm with you Christian --- I'll put in $5 to see if any of them are running in a month.

Scott - thanks for posting the results. You are correct - Dave is on the edge of 12 laps. Good job Dave!

Rodney, Rodney, Rodney.............. I just don't know what to say! I do have to give you credit though...it is always something new. Hey - I'll bet you can't get that new engine up to 600 degrees! I have faith, you can do it!!!!

Very well written Kevin...........but it sounds like it almost wrote itself! I'll bet you guys had to change your shorts after that one.

Mike - sorry to hear about the front end mess. You don't have to replace everything do you? I was marshalling at the end of the straight away and you were taking that turn like a champ.... didn't see you hit anything, well except almost me - but I caught that one in time :D.

trackman 09-20-2005 07:22 AM

c"mon joel have faith in those motors.i know one will make it my way as a backup.
eddie needs to let me do the break-in and tuning, and then we will hide all of waynes
screwdrivers!!!!! i will make it scream, but once he takes it home all bets are off!:D[:'(]:D:D:D

Big Stampy 09-20-2005 07:39 AM

I obviously missed a lot Sunday. Sorry I couldn't make it.

Sounds like a Mac attack Eddie.

Rodney giving his motor a hand job....maybe it was best I didn't see that.