Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

dynamite tuning issue

Old 09-28-2013, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dynamite tuning issue

So my dynamite. 28 mach 2 decided not to work today. I have never experienced this issue, the engine at wot would just blurp shutter, then stall and would take forever to restart. I reset all the needles to factory and is still doing this...? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 09-29-2013, 05:57 AM

Try a new glow plug.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:50 PM

well since the engine is already broken in, reset everything back to factory. then check the glow plug if it works then its good. also check the glow plug starter and make sure that the battery's is not low.
if you had already done those, then go out and start your car if it stalls, open idle screw little bit. if engine can starts good, now all you have to do is tune the high end after that then the low and the very last thing you need is to adjust the idle so it can run good and so engine will run good. always adjust idle when engine is on so you can hear the sounds.

few more other things you need to know when you rev for tuning, never rev full rpm off the ground, the engine will overlord and become no good. so when you rev the engine always need to be on the ground at all time when doing full speeds to tune.

my last thing will be idling test, your nitro engine is not made to idle for long time. so check your idle like let the car set if it load with nitro and shuts off after 15 to 30 sec then the fine line between the low end and idle is good. if it takes longer then that's not good as the engine at idle can make more heat.

I hope this helps.