Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

Helping finding right nitro road car

Community
Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Helping finding right nitro road car

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 04:16 AM
GBBOY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helping finding right nitro road car

Hi guys,

I've been driving my Tamiya BMW M3 Sport Evo Jagermeister recently and have decided that I was sick of charging so frequently, hence looking for a Nitro car.

I remember many years ago my cousin purchasing and getting built (to young to build himself) a Tamiya 1/10 Subaru Impreza nitro RC road car and thought it was cool that the thing had to be assembled. It would teach you about the inner workings of the car whilst assembling, he's still got it and it still works I believe.

What I'm looking for is a road nitro car replicas (bmw, mercedes, nissan etc) which has to be put together and also has a large aftermarket for parts and upgrades like the old tamiyas with their "hopups" in case parts break or I want to upgrade.

One of the only ones I could find was this HPI Nissan S13 discount tire drift car, unfortunately it's already assembled and I don't think it has many upgrades and parts which I could find online let alone in Australia.

Thanks GBBoy