Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Nitro Car Motor problems?

Old 04-30-2020, 10:17 AM
mark87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Car Motor problems?

Hi everybody, im new to this hobby and i have a kyosho inferno mp9 tki3, since i have changed the differential oil and messed the carburator setting and reset the setting on the transmitter i have a lot of trouble of getting the motor to run. I reset the carburator to the stock setting. HSN 3,5 turn counterclockwise from closed position, the LSN flush to the carburator and the idle screw so that there is a 1mm gap. Sometimes i get the morot to run but it has okward behavior, the wheel start to spin in idle, if i hit the brake the morot will stop running, sometime i notice that when i try to switch on the motor on a starter box the wheels spin accordenly with the spinning of the starterbox wheel. Maybe a clutch problem? What should i do?
Old 05-07-2020, 11:37 PM
Zeelott

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How is your throttle trim on your remote? Sometimes it can be the simplest things. When was the last time you put new nitro fuel lines on it?