Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

NTC3 factory team vrs R40

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 11:13 PM
2fast 4you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NTC3 factory team vrs R40

What do you think guys which car is better, I´m thinking on changing my RS4 3 evo which one would be the best choice for the price and for the manteinance...............I´m racing in a non threated concrete surface..... shoot!
Old 04-24-2004, 01:58 PM
otado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NTC3 factory team vrs R40

The choice is what the car is primarily intended for. A shaft driven car is ideal if you run your car on unswept parking lots and race the tracks. I recommend NTC3/Kyosho FW05r/Tamiya TG10/HPI RS4 SS or evo. These cars are these cars are parking lot pounder and exellent race track performance. On the other hand, a belt driven car is only ideal for racetrack only performance. It can also run on parking lots but my problem associated with unswept parking lot are broken/snapped belts. I lose too many expensive belts because of tiny pebbles and minute rocks jamming into the drive pulleys. The only advantage of a belt driven car over the shaft driven cars is that on a belt driven car, a racer can quickly change spur gear and drive gear between races to optimize track conditions. The choice is yours. Good luck.......[8D]