Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

8-27-04 how good are the cen ct4-s cars

Community
Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

8-27-04 how good are the cen ct4-s cars

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 10:46 PM
cenready

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8-27-04 how good are the cen ct4-s cars

im getting ready to but my first nitro can and i really liked the ct4-s at my LHS and I was wondering if i was making a good choice or are there better cars out there i know its really fast but is it reliable and any advice on breaking the can in will really help how fast should I run it some one told me the first tank full of gas i should just let it run without hitting the gas at all is that true im really new at this so if some one can help me thanks in advance I emailed cen and they never returned my email ?
Old 08-27-2004, 11:31 PM
fastcrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 8-27-04 how good are the cen ct4-s cars

there are a lot of cen drivers on this site, i am not one of them , but they seem pretty happy with their cars. the best bet is to find out how well your lhs can support the car.(how easy is it to get replacement parts) this should be a big factor when choosing a car. ive been told the cen is a very fast car right out of the box, so being a "newbie", take your time when driving, give yourself a chance to get a feel for it before you go tearing up your local alley or parkinglot. just remember this, your tires only have so much grip, the more you use for acceleration, the less you have for turning. good luck![8D]----------chris