RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Good Deal???

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Crazy Canuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Deal???

Hey all,

I posted awhile back looking to get some info on the best car for the money. The R-40 was mentioned a few times and since then I have been doing some looking around. My LHS guy is a huge racer and is selling his R-40 Japanese edition (very clean car) with .12 Novarossi engine (only 2 races on the engine and pipe) Pipe is an O.S (can't remember the number) 2 JR 4750 servos and a JR310 receiver. This is all going for $700 Canadian. I did some pricing and it seems like a pretty sweet deal, just wondering what all of you thought about this, is this a deal I shouldn't pass up?

Cheers
Old 08-11-2005, 04:07 PM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Good Deal???

you could get a better deal, i just bought a trinity reflex with a .12 picco and pipe, with a jr xr3 radio system, 2 brand new bodies, all brand new sets of wheels, many aluminum upgrades, a starter box, a glow starter and many extra parts, i only paid 175 shipped, that was a deal you couldnt pass up
Old 08-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Crazy Canuck

uhhh, yeah I'd say that was a deal to good to pass up...holy ****. I'm gonna get some feedback from some local guys too...I'm in no rush but if it is a good deal for what I would be getting then I'll probably jump on it...unless I can find a deal like the one you got...lol

Cheers[8D]
Old 08-11-2005, 06:19 PM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

check ebay