Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Thanks Brent!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Brent Davis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thanks Brent!!!

supertib, man I know that you do those motors too but Rick basically GAVE me the motor(s).......yes, I got two of them for, well I can't say. Hey, tib if you get a chance, call me at 301-399-9246 on my cell. I still would LOVE to strap one of your motors on my car as well because don't think that I haven't been watching your videos of the .21 JPX but at the end, I saw that .28 JPX that was a short shot of it but you could CLEARLY tell the difference between the .21 and the .28 motors.

nitrohead, I use a boat fuel tank because that is what came with the car.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Brent Davis

BTW guys, I am building a RAM AIR system from the front air scoop and channel it to the carb. I will have a fine mesh screen to make sure bugs don't get to the motor. It is going to be one nasty ride, that's for sure. Supertib, we need to hook up man and get one of those JPX motors that are laying around too.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:47 PM
nitrohead5300

Brent the fuel tank just looked bigger than the typical associated tank , I figured you used it to gain some more run time with your super modified motors. Nitrojedi you the man never seen a motor with that much excess power in a monster truck. Do you mod motors as a occupation??
Old 08-30-2008, 12:17 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude !! Its all good man !! I have absolutely zero hard feelings, nothing like that at all.......... You and Rick Brake have been dealing together for quite some time I can't complain that you get motors from him, as you are his customer, you knew him well before you ever heard of me......... I actually have to thank you for even taking interest in my engines and my work, and I honestly look forward to you testing one of my mills one day......So its all cool buddy , stuff like that doesn't bother me one bit..........

Now I still would love to have a chance to do some drag racing... You know what they say, If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best ! ........ No hard feelings, no smack talk, no animosity, no politics, I just want to go race my fast motors against some other guys fast motors and see who's the baddest engine grinder on the track ! All in good fun of course !!!! I think my motors are badass especially the off idle punch they carry, i think in a drag race application my mills will deliver more instant hit then what is normally seen by nitro engines.My latest JPX 28 would be absolutely insane in a light 2.5 lb chassis..
Old 08-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Brent Davis

I know you aren't mad at a brutha. You are right. I've known Rick for 2 years and have not used ANYONE else but him and once I mentioned that I may have someone else do me a JPX version of the Picco P3 motors, he made me a 2 motors for one deal that I couldn't refuse.