Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

Just scored a Delta P4 anyone have any info on it?

Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Just scored a Delta P4 anyone have any info on it?

Old 01-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Yellow355F1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just scored a Delta P4 anyone have any info on it?

I made a 1:1 car deal today, and while I was in the guys garage I saw 3 boxes packed with various RC's. I asked him about them, and he said make an offer so, I kicked in some nice engine parts like a good carb., and some chrome engine dress up stuff with the car I traded to him. So I'm coming away with what I think is a DTX Nitro Evader .18 an unidentified 10 scale nitro stadium truck that is badly mangled but intact, the P4, I know one of the onroad nitro's is an RC 500 but there is a couple more in the box that look similar to 500s but are set up different, a Kyosho Nitro kart that is missing A LOT of parts, and a brand new never run OPS engine. I messed with the P4 today, and it did run but will need adjustments of course. Are these not very common or something??? I can't even find one on ebay, and search on here came up with 1 thread from last year. There is plenty of stuff on the Associated 500s with dozens of sites. The Delta seems to share a lot of parts incommon with the 500s. Well, here are a couple of pics of it as it is for now. I'll add pics of the other goodies once I get my hands on them. But, I will put the trucks in the correct forum area and, the onroads in this thread. Any kind of info would be very helpful I need a couple of parts to put it right once the restoration is done. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk27680.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	1361839   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ok28946.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	1361840   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lq36789.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	106.3 KB