Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

How to put in a dogbone?

Old 03-06-2010, 01:53 PM
pheanix11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to put in a dogbone?

so i was driving my exceed one day and suddenly my dogbone came out and its hell to put it back, does anybody know a way to put it back in, (im kind of new to the hobby and parts so i dont really want to mess around with things too much) its the dogbone connecting to the front wheels from the main gears.(diff. gears)
Old 03-06-2010, 01:55 PM
pheanix11

Default RE: How to put in a dogbone?

also does anybody have a picture of the wiring in the radio box(on the car)? one of my wires came undone it's the red one from the battery connector.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:25 PM
rcal4life

ORIGINAL: pheanix11

so i was driving my exceed one day and suddenly my dogbone came out and its hell to put it back, does anybody know a way to put it back in, (im kind of new to the hobby and parts so i dont really want to mess around with things too much) its the dogbone connecting to the front wheels from the main gears.(diff. gears)
Usually, when my dogbones come off I disassemble the upper arm or the lower arm from the bulkhead. I don't know what car or truck you have, but it's pretty much the same proceedure for all of them.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:52 PM
bdf777

If the battery connector has come out of the receiver, then look on the receiver and one of the slots should be labelled as "B or Batt." or something like that. Simply insert the connector into this slot and you may need to try rotating it around. On my receiver, the plug fits in both ways round but only one way will actually work.

Unlike this picture, your receiver may only have 2 channels, like mine.