RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC On Road Nitro Cars (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-road-nitro-cars-242/)
-   -   some pics of my rs4 3 ss (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-road-nitro-cars-242/3442306-some-pics-my-rs4-3-ss.html)

RCsHPI 10-10-2005 04:56 PM

some pics of my rs4 3 ss

1 Attachment(s)
hey guys heres some pics of my rs4 3 ss

the car has a carbon fiber upperdeck, front/rear shock towers, front bumper support

the car has aluminum EVERYWHERE else except the front gear box

it has a 4.5mm chassis and I cut a skidplate for it out of .060" aluminum

the engine is a .12 Rossi black pixi outlaw engine w/ Wolfpack radicals adjustable motor mounts and a THS chrome racing pipe w/ a ofna header (sharp return)

pretty fast engine, this things has acceleration like you wouldnt believe!

hope yall like the car, I SURE DO ;)

RCsHPI 10-10-2005 05:16 PM

RE: some pics of my rs4 3 ss

im using slow dial up so I have to load 1 at a time [:@]

Transmission 10-10-2005 06:32 PM

that is by far te nicest rs4 i ve ever seen next to mine that is or piero naw jk nice wheels

Burntt32 10-10-2005 08:07 PM

only thing i can find wrong....

back right tire is backwards. nice chassis you got goin there. how thick is the alum. you're usin for it?

Piero23 10-10-2005 09:42 PM

How did you only get the rear alu gear box? They come in a set of both front and rear.

RCsHPI 10-10-2005 11:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks guys for the nice remarks

those rims I just slapped on real quick to take the pics, I usually have my deeeeeep dishes on there, 26mm front and 31mm rear

the chassis is 4.5mm and the skidplate is .060" (roughly 1.5mm), it didnt take that long cutting it w/ my dremel plus it protects the chassis from scrapes [:@]

heres 2 more pic of my front/rear suspensions, yall like the cvd boots, I looked everywhere for those and finally found some :eek:

RCsHPI 10-10-2005 11:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres a pic of my saleen body & rims

I got some white leds in the front, I cut some alum pieces to hold the front leds in place and I also added some circular led mounts that make it look like it has projector lenses once the leds are in there just like a real car ..... I put some red leds in the rear w/ a blower mounted in the hood just for the sake of it, after all its a saleen, a blown saleen at that :D

looks real good w/ the rims, the front rims are 26mm and the rear are 31mm w/ a deeeeeep lip as you can see in the pics, those are the only rims Ive seen that have a lip that deep so i had to get them, plus they are 5 star design so they look good on a mustang anyway

black on black w/ chrome deep dish lips...gotta love that!!! [8D]

bmxboy50789 10-11-2005 10:17 AM

wow!!!! i may be a newbie to nitro, but gd that is one freakin nice car!!! Great job dude.....

RCsHPI 10-11-2005 01:21 PM

wow!!!! i may be a newbie to nitro, but gd that is one freakin nice car!!! Great job dude.....

:) thanks alot!!

bmxboy50789 10-12-2005 11:13 AM

no problem, and iam going to buy an rs4 this week to but im sure it will take me a very long time to get it to the same quality as yours.....[:o]

RCsHPI 10-12-2005 05:38 PM

no problem, and iam going to buy an rs4 this week to but im sure it will take me a very long time to get it to the same quality as yours.....

hey thats good your getting 1 this week, I know you cant wait :D

on all those aluminum parts just take your time w/ them, you dont have to buy them all at once...

but the first things you SHOULD buy are the alum threaded shocks, front / rear carbon fiber shock towers, carbon fiber upper-deck, and some alum adjutable turnbuckles.....most of the parts on my car are really expensive if you buy them from a hobby shop

good luck w/ your car, if you even need any help w/ something or putting something together on it come back to this thread to ask, theres PLENTY of nice people that will help you out here!!!! ;)

see ya!!! [8D]

BugattiFreak 10-13-2005 07:09 PM

get a better body (non-ford), other than that, sexy car.

RCsHPI 10-14-2005 12:26 AM

get a better body (non-ford), other than that, sexy car.

thanks

I see your a chevy guy [:'(] JOKIN

thanks for the good comment though...minus the ford :D

I like your sig...YEAH ID LOVE TO HAVE THAT NEW VETTE TOO ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transmission 10-29-2005 12:53 PM

if thats ur car why is it for sale

RCsHPI 10-29-2005 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: T2master

if thats ur car why is it for sale
well like i said in the ad I want to get into 1/8 scale cars

i want something bigger...plus i have another rs4 3 (well my brothers but still mine too :D) but its just not as hooked up as this one

ive been messing w/ RS4 3's for years now and I want something different to work on now

Transmission 10-29-2005 06:36 PM

it asys the seller is rrcompton

RC-MAN-4EVA 10-29-2005 06:44 PM

its for sale!?!?!?!?!?!?! how much?! Btw wuts the black pixi's stats ( HP, rpm )

RCsHPI 10-29-2005 11:20 PM

it asys the seller is rrcompton
well to make a long story short, as i mentioned in some of my previous post

I live in TX but im in VA for the next 5 months or so...so instead of changing all my info on my TX account (v85.0mustangfanaddict) I just made up a new VA account, I wont post w/ the rrcompton account, its just to sell or trade my rs4 3

by the way, Im selling my rs4 3 for $550, and Im going a little lower but you will have to make a offer to find out :D

BUT im also willing to trade someone for their 1/8 scale car, preferebly for that new Power Racing XR8 kit, but I know its pretty new so nobody wants to trade that yet :D

RCsHPI 10-29-2005 11:24 PM

Oh yeah I forgot, heres some info about the Rossi engine:

FEATURES:

Custom cut piston to cylinder gives a tighter more precise fit
instead of matching up after manufacturing
Black painted crankcase
Finely machined, oval shaped cylinder head in natural aluminum
Slide-valve carburetor
Fully threaded crankshaft
Five port cylinder

SPECS:

Displacement: 1.96cc (.12 cubic inches)
Weight: 220grams (7.76 ounces)
Power Output: 1.4 BHP at 40,000 RPM
Crankshaft Thread Size: 1/4" x 28
Length: 53.5mm from Front of Front Bearing to Rear of engine
Width: 26mm the Width Neglecting the Mounting Flanges
32mm distance across crankcase measured between
the mounting hole centers
Height: 76mm

:D

Transmission 10-30-2005 06:27 AM

O ok my bad thought the car got stolen. just lookin out for a fellow memeber

RCsHPI 10-30-2005 01:03 PM

O ok my bad thought the car got stolen. just lookin out for a fellow memeber
naw its not stolen

BUT I do apprecitate you looking out though

I HAVE read about people stealing some rc cars and telling people on here to look out for them

so I do appreciate your eagle eye!!

;)