Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

Tamiya Hi Lift Tundra/Futaba 7c

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Tamiya Hi Lift Tundra/Futaba 7c

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 08:16 PM
silvermansteve
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya Hi Lift Tundra/Futaba 7c

any sneakey problems i don't know about with running a Tamiya HI Lift Tundra off a Futaba 7c airplane/heli transmitter, with a Hobby King Orange RC 7 channel receiver? i mean, a channel's a channel, right? or am i ignorant about this? by the way, if you are wondering why, maybe to have four channelsas i'll eventually go for that truck sound/light master control unit (called something like that); i just think it would be cool....

thank you.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:29 PM
ReaperGN

Default RE: Tamiya Hi Lift Tundra/Futaba 7c

You only need a 4ch radio to fully operate a High Lift even with the sound and light kit. Personally I feel the sound and light kit is a waste of money. For what it costs you can buy a proper receiver, better esc, motor, and a servo or two.

As to a channel being a channel this is true. There are designated frequencies for cars, planes, and helis but since 2.4ghz came out there is no difference between them. In other words a heli remote being used for a ground vehicle wont cause the heli next door to go crazy. At least with a 2.4ghz system.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:25 AM
silvermansteve
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Tamiya Hi Lift Tundra/Futaba 7c

thanks. and yes, 300 dollars is a lot for lights and sound....