Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

Rc Addict Show'n Go Langley B.C Canada September 8 2012 Drag Racing

Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Rc Addict Show'n Go Langley B.C Canada September 8 2012 Drag Racing

Old 08-20-2012, 04:56 PM
paullwall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rc Addict Show'n Go Langley B.C Canada September 8 2012 Drag Racing

This is an event of epic size. We are in the centre of the biggest car show in Canada that brings in 3000 cars and 30,000 people. We have over $2000 in prizes that include a Traxxas 1/8 funny car from Rc Pitstop, A Sprint 2 from Hi-performance and $600 in gift cards from OneStop Hobbies. We have Husky Oil Giving away gas cards, Live DJ, The Shark Club Girls, and 10 tones of rock dumped on the parking lot for the rock crawling. Hi-Prerformance Distributers will also be there with the new Traxxas Drag car and timing system for you to try. Also Joining us for this event is RRR, Ready to Run Raceway and B.C Mini-Z Club, Both clubs will have tracks setup. For more info and to preregister go to http://rcracecraze.com/?page_id=403
Old 09-01-2012, 01:37 PM
paullwall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rc Addict Show'n Go Langley B.C Canada September 8 2012 Drag Racing

The Prizes are growing for the Rc Addict Show'n Go On september 8th. make sure you Preregister at www.rcracecraze.com/addictshow/ . I even see $100 for brewmaster in langley so you can make some BEER!!! and A traxxas drag car From Wes At Rc pitstop.. I also got an SCX10 kit From Xtreme Hobbies in Chilliwack...I wish I could win something!

Whats up guys.. So this is the breakdown of prizes for the Rc Addict Show'n Go on September 8th. Rock crawlers, first place gets $100 gift card from Onestop Hobbies. 1.9 scale trucks, first place is SCX10 provided by Xtreme Hobbies. Outlaw class, first place is AX10 Ridgecrest. First Place in Drifting is HPI Sprint 2 sport given to us from Hi-performance Distributers. Second Place $40 gift card to Onestop.
Drag Racing first place is the Traxxas Funny car from Wes at Rc Pitstop. Long Jump is $100 Onestop Gift card. ( your going to need it) The Show'n Shine First place for the Trucks and cars are Loads of Scale accessories. Good Luck guys. I hope to see a wicked turnout! This is a link to google MAPS http://goo.gl/maps/BqG09

Hey guys, Just so everyone know the location for the Big event On September 8th, i'm posting a google maps link. please have a look so you dont get lost. http://goo.gl/maps/ZR9Ds I also went to look at the rock for the Rock crawling event.. Pretty sweet!