Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

1/6 G.I. Joe Jeep

Old 10-28-2019, 04:58 PM
Mike Flea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by downwind leg
Hey guys. I am an RC scale airplane nut and I am currently finishing a Yellow Aircraft P-38. I would love to find somebody who would sell me a bone stock RC conversion of a !/6 scale Hasbro Willys jeep. I don't want the lift kit and big tires, just the stock version. I would use it to tow my P-38 about 400' down to my flying field. I think that would be super cool. Since my thing is RC planes, I don't really have the time to build one myself. If anybody has such a thing or would be willing to build one, I would love to hear from you.
I know this is a late reply, but you might try a guy named Zoso at RCP Crawlers https://rcpcrawlers.com/home.php?cat=51 or the guys from Crawler Innovations Vendors - Crawler Innovations at RCCrawler.com
Old 01-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Mike Flea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by downwind leg
Hey guys. I am an RC scale airplane nut and I am currently finishing a Yellow Aircraft P-38. I would love to find somebody who would sell me a bone stock RC conversion of a !/6 scale Hasbro Willys jeep. I don't want the lift kit and big tires, just the stock version. I would use it to tow my P-38 about 400' down to my flying field. I think that would be super cool. Since my thing is RC planes, I don't really have the time to build one myself. If anybody has such a thing or would be willing to build one, I would love to hear from you.
This came out last year from Rochobby, it might be what you're looking for :1941 Jeep super scale in 1/6 RTR by RocHobby - RCCrawler
Old 09-06-2021, 01:44 AM
MrPaulM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow. You have done a great job! Very cool!