Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

Got a new camera.......Got some new vids too.

Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Got a new camera.......Got some new vids too.

Old 05-23-2016, 05:45 AM
KID_EVIL!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Got a new camera.......Got some new vids too.

Hey guys, Yeah I picked up a "Go Pro" and have been out getting a little more footage. Some better shots of the crawler track, and some better video as well. Can't wait, I have a couple more spots that I go to regularly but haven't had the camera...... Those videos are yet to come.

Go have a look. tell your friends and family

Thanks guys.

KID EVIL's Channel

Old 05-23-2016, 05:30 PM
Mike Flea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice trailer!, videos came out good too!
Old 05-24-2016, 04:48 AM
KID_EVIL!

Thanks mike. That trailer didn't really take to long to make. I thought it would be fun to have. I also made up a mount for the camera on the back of the trailer. I still want to add lights to it and maybe some other items relating to which truck I have loaded up. eg: tire rack, tool boxes etc. I bought some styrene and built a box for the front to hold my light controller and battery.

I want to get out some day soon to some other locations with the camera, There is one place around here that's just a wasteland of rocks and rubble and hills. That place is pretty wicked.

Oh and hey.......Thanks for watching...

KID EVIL!
Old 05-24-2016, 08:54 AM
RustedRC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That trailer is bad acc. sounds like you have a nice place to crawl around.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:12 AM
KID_EVIL!

Thanks rusted. Yeah there are a few nice places around here. Probably more than I realize. I installed the lights on the trailer yesterday. The battery and light controller are hidden in a tool box on the trailer so it'll run on it's own. It'll be fun to go out and try it.