Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

Venom Creeper parts availability?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Venom Creeper parts availability?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 09:48 AM
XchosenlegacyX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Venom Creeper parts availability?

I have a venom creeper that I got years ago, that has been sitting for awhile, got out of the hobby, but now I have kids and am getting back into the hobby and was reassessing my vehicles. I got the remote diff locks back when I got the truck(about 8 years ago) but I never got the dig unit. I did a lot of research and was surprised to find out that you can’t get parts for this vehicle anywhere, even the newer safari edition? How could that be? Over the whole world there isn’t one dig unit to be had, new or used!!! Does anybody have any idea where to get this part, or have a used/new dig unit available?
please save the comments downing the creeper, or the use of a dig unit or any other derogatory remarks, I know the creeper isn’t the best, but that’s what I got, and I know what the dig unit does and I want one.

Thank you everyone!!
Old 05-16-2018, 03:42 PM
Mike Flea

If you can't find any info here, and no one else speaks up, try here: RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech - Venom Creeper at RCCrawler.com
Old 05-24-2018, 05:37 PM
TheBennyB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have a creeper myself. Bought up what parts I could a couple years ago, unfortunately not a dig unit. Venom was reorganized for a bit and went under the "Atomik" name. The entire creeper platform was dropped and parts are basically non existent. As Mike said, you could ask around the crawler forums to see if anyone has one laying around. If you need any other parts let me know, may have some.

Last edited by TheBennyB; 05-24-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-30-2018, 12:31 PM
TIME MACHINE

The Venom Creeper was just re-released under a different brand. I'm sure parts will be readily available now.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:38 PM
TheBennyB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE
The Venom Creeper was just re-released under a different brand. I'm sure parts will be readily available now.
What brand? Can you send a link?
Old 08-11-2018, 08:03 AM
TIME MACHINE

Here you go. This is based on the Safari Creeper, which just had a different body.

https://m.banggood.com/ZD-08422-4CH-...r_warehouse=CN