Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Scx 24

Old 01-21-2021, 08:53 AM
#9Srichter

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Scx 24

Does anyone know what size battery comes standard with the scx 24? my sons is coming in next week and I'd like to get him an extra battery.

Thank you!
The following users liked this post:
GRIM GPR (01-25-2021)
Old 01-25-2021, 06:42 AM
GRIM GPR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by #9Srichter View Post
Does anyone know what size battery comes standard with the scx 24? my sons is coming in next week and I'd like to get him an extra battery.

Thank you!
scx24 batteries are Reaction 2s 350mah 30c available at AMAIN HOBBIES. Only a dollar to ship. I also run tattu 450 75c 7.4 v from Amazon. Both batteries are 7.4 volts. Hope this helps. Have a few I don't use brand new. You're welcome to have. If you need.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:02 AM
#9Srichter

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks! I'm sure you're not really interested in shipping to Canada lol
The following users liked this post:
GRIM GPR (01-25-2021)
Old 01-25-2021, 12:58 PM
GRIM GPR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scx24

Originally Posted by #9Srichter View Post
Thanks! I'm sure you're not really interested in shipping to Canada lol
Hello again. I'm not sure how up on the scx24 you are. But most definitely purchase a lipo battery charger. The supplied unit is most definitely sub par. Even dangerous. I can give you my email if you'd like it's for business so no worries. And gladly ship the 2 or 3 I have their small and postage is nominal. I'll never use them as my scx24 is heavily modified and runs different batteries. They are brand new if interested let me know. Have fun I love my little 24 .
cheers, Jeeper