Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Chassie For T-Maxx

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 02:31 PM
YotaMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chassie For T-Maxx

Anyone have any good ideas on a good tube chassie or any chassie for a T-Maxx I would like to put Clod axles under it with a 4 link or 2 link set up with Savige shocks.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:40 PM
pinkfloydman
Banned

Default RE: Chassie For T-Maxx

well if you want clod axles, get clod axles and then build a tube frame from scratch so no noone makes one
Old 02-10-2005, 01:46 AM
YotaMan

Well I don't know what axles to use I want some good solid axles for under my T-Maxx and I need a chassie idea ether tube or not?
Old 02-10-2005, 06:53 AM
pinkfloydman
Banned

ok you have an emaxx and you want solid axles underneth it, and still use the emaxx chassis??? oh you want a new chassis???ok this question makes no sense, heres waht your gonna do, instead of buyiong clod axles, lock your axles,then make a custom frame,dosnt have to be big, then fourlink the axles then it will be done right, ill find a link for you so you can know wat to do, because right now your plan sounds like crap, no offense
Old 02-10-2005, 08:16 PM
95eclipse

You cant put clod axles under a e-maxx. e-maxx has a tranny and drive shafts. a cold has motors on the axles. So your idea wont work, You will have to do one or the other.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:54 AM
YotaMan

Ok sorry for confusing you all I forgot that a Clod is electric and they won't work on my truck and that lead you all to belive that I have an E-Maxx but I don't I have a T-Maxx and I would like to put a 4-link setup or 2-link on it with solid axles. sorry for the mix up.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:30 PM
pinkfloydman
Banned

it will not work, 95% will not work, youy cna make it work, but it will crawl crappy, so sell it, and buy a TXT or clod