Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

juggernaut-2 bild up

Old 06-07-2005, 07:40 PM
toby-p

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default juggernaut-2 bild up

This is my juggernaut-2,let me know what you think.All ESP,Team juggular kit,Wide ride kit,Duel titan motors,Futaba attack-4 chanile for 4 wheel stearing,full ball baring kit,2 superduty bodys,piggy back shocks,duel 7.2 volt 3300 mah batterys,esc powere max speed-controller runing 14.4 volts,This is were i need help,I can not keep the stock drive lines together they bust at the u-joint's.Hase any one have this problem[:@] if so can i get a drive line that will hold up?The drive lines last me about 8 to 12 run's not long.I will try to post pictures,the truck is dirty because i use it.I have not used my camra yet.Please post your modifed drive lines if u have a fix for this.thanks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge94379.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	281882   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up46785.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	281883   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qv54628.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	281884  
Old 06-07-2005, 08:07 PM
toby-p

Default RE: juggernaut-2 bild up

I forgot to mention stablizer kit, locked frount and rear dif's,Here r is a pictuers from a stand still tack off.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us55290.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	281889  
Old 06-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Daveyboy2oo1

Revo Shafts work well, but its a tight squeeze on the stock tranny. Get an Emaxx tranny and your Golden with a Two Speed!
Old 06-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Wicked!!
My Feedback: (5)

Hey mann, good looking rig.

Come up and check my Jugg out. [link="http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3044999/tm.htm"]My Juggy[/link]
Old 06-08-2005, 12:53 PM
ringgostack

Awesome looking rig man! If you keep beaking the universal shafts, switch to a thick dog-bone and use out-drive yolks/cups. Ofna has the thickest and longset dog-bones and cups you can get. I've had two of these rigs back in the day and I had the same problems when I locked my diffs. Too much torque roll, even w/ sway-bars to stable the roll. Dog bones allow a little give while uni's are so solid and can't withstand the instant torque, especially if you run plastic slider shafts. No joke though, Ofna dog-bones with out-drive cups/yolks. Should do the trick w/out any more breakage man.