Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

man clods or bust

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 03:43 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default man clods or bust

are the clods rally good for crawling i want one real bad as you now the tlt is to much work clod axles need no drive lins to bind up so you can get more articulation out of a clod than anything going ebay and might get a clod for about 50 60 bucks good deal or is it a bust just stick with a tlt
Old 06-24-2005, 04:46 PM
RC RAC3R

Default RE: man clods or bust

ORIGINAL: madman 3000

are the clods rally good for crawling i want one real bad as you now the tlt is to much work clod axles need no drive lins to bind up so you can get more articulation out of a clod than anything going ebay and might get a clod for about 50 60 bucks good deal or is it a bust just stick with a tlt

articulation can be good.. but too much can also screw up your ride.. www.rccrawler.com its a great spot for info and "how-to"s

.. post some pics of your TLT..
Old 06-24-2005, 04:47 PM
RC RAC3R

clods are great for crawling... and a with a gecko chassis from www.rcguy.com they can be amazing.. or a "stick" chassis from www.thecrawlerstore.com but they are like 2x the money to get started with a good setup... im not saying the clod is a bad crawler.. its just more $$$$.. but if you have cash.. go for it..
Old 06-24-2005, 09:35 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

ebay is the way
axles and chassis for around 70 dollers

eeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rrrruuuulllleeeessss
Old 06-24-2005, 11:23 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

man what is good electronics to use with the clod if i win it m thinking of the intellispeed 16 t limit esc and the trx radio and rx with switch instaled but dont know if i will have 4ws yet but might want it to crawl the kit im looking at it says custome crawler chassis 4ws lock out and complete axles with wheels and tires and axles are not locked easy fix and i dont have a tlt i have a mini giant crawler and dont know how to post pics but its in my gallery
Old 06-25-2005, 01:40 PM
RC RAC3R

ORIGINAL: madman 3000

man what is good electronics to use with the clod if i win it m thinking of the intellispeed 16 t limit esc and the trx radio and rx with switch instaled but dont know if i will have 4ws yet but might want it to crawl the kit im looking at it says custome crawler chassis 4ws lock out and complete axles with wheels and tires and axles are not locked easy fix and i dont have a tlt i have a mini giant crawler and dont know how to post pics but its in my gallery
Umm, some people like the Super Rooster ESC because it has better power output for 4WS.. if you can, the www.thecrawlerstore.com has a good deal on a radio with the rear wheel steering mod installed for $65... whats the ebay #.. pm me if you want.. im just interested to see what your looking at.. im not going to buy it on you, just interested... i just got my TLT a few days ago, so i dont have any $$$ either...
Old 06-25-2005, 01:41 PM
RC RAC3R

Check out www.rccrawler.com there is TONS and TONS of info..
Old 06-25-2005, 06:00 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

5983647400 um thats the number to the clod on ebaybut im also looking into a roller and anether chassisto build that roller
Old 06-25-2005, 06:52 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

well if my mom would stop being a ***** i mmight get a emaxx havily moded on ebay and i hope no one bids on it cuz its a good deal for 125 dollers or so rtr item number is 5983631199
Old 06-26-2005, 04:57 PM
RC RAC3R

See, the problem with the emaxx is that there is a reserve.. so the reserve could be at like $400 or something.. you never know.. its your choice... the clod axles or the emaxx...
Old 06-26-2005, 07:24 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

reserve did not go up till today it was not up there till after i left this mornin
Old 06-26-2005, 10:13 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

hahahaha im funny f u c k the clod and e maxx tlt 10 it is and i want the best one on my block so if any one could get me started i will like to get help from any one with the tlt 10 up grades