Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

tlt to crawl

Old 06-26-2005, 10:18 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tlt to crawl

i hate how much people piss me off no just a joke but my friend just crashed my pocket bike but owell ive made up my mind i want a tlt 10 thay look so cool hahah and crawl awsome so could any of you fellow nembers help me to get started i am probly going to start at ebay 79.99 for a tlt so how about it i hace a mini giant but i would like that to be my scale crawler to my tlt hahah can anyone help me
Old 06-27-2005, 02:26 PM
RC RAC3R

Default RE: tlt to crawl

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3996 TLT to TLT-Crawler.. then just buy your chassis and build it up... any more questions just post here...
Old 06-27-2005, 03:51 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

thanks but im working on geting more money for my project hoping to put 400 dollers in it sounds lke a lot but its going to ber the best crawler i will own for a wile i know why not just buy a clod i have found that bigger is not better little faster more manuverable way better in my pointbut a tlt is what i have in mind tlts are so cool and my mini giant is good but it uses micro rs4 stuff like the motors and reciver and servo butg other than that the mini giant is cool but i want my mini giant to be my scale crawler to my tlt and im getting a tube shassis for my prolect and want 4ws tighter radious is better for crawling on aprouch to a obsticle
Old 06-27-2005, 05:29 PM
RC RAC3R

yup, 4WS is awesome.. I have it on my TLT, the turning radius is great like 2-3 ft width and it is turned around.. Im gonna get a bulu 2 chassis or something, I just gotta get a freakin stampede truck and hijack the tranny. I dont want to buy a new stampede just for the tranny.. so ebay is my hope.. I am very happy with my tlt stock... it climbs great and is pretty impressive.. but I want more..

(it might be easier to read you posts with punctuation.. you know, periods and commas.. ,.,.,.) lol
Old 06-27-2005, 05:39 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

thanks for hint i hate that i just got out off school so srry about that yes im looking at a tube chassis on ebay for my start to a tlt rock crawler
Old 06-27-2005, 10:36 PM
RC RAC3R

are you lookink at the yellow tube chassis? If you are go for it, it looks amazing...
Old 06-27-2005, 11:02 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC

yes and thanks