Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

what electronics?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 02:01 AM
miska

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what electronics?

hi i was thinkin about building a glod based crawler and i haven got too much money so can somone tell me about the recever, seedcontroller ect.. and is it forth to buy the whole clod when u need only the axels? im new to the crawlin and i dont need THE best stuff at the start so give me som idea what the electronics are coing to cost and i wast thinking of building my own custom chassy so i would save som money there.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:12 PM
Pedemaster RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what electronics?

aight this maybe out of your league on cash tho but its something to get later on is the Novak SuperRooster ESC with 2 55turn lathe motors. Either the dude at my local hobby shop is on some kind of drug or hes saying its a perfect set up for a clod. and when you start out. just buy a 4 link suspension on ebay or you can custom build it. all you would need from the clod is what you mentioned earlier is the axles. you can find some on ebay as well. hope that helped somewhat.