Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

RC4WD + Integy Problems

Old 05-30-2008, 06:18 PM
mojavemonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC4WD + Integy Problems

Has anyone had trouble ordering from either RC4WD.Com or Integy.Com ? Its been a week on my Integy parts and they haven't shipped yet. Every thing was in stock when I ordered. I under stand things change but an E-mail would be nice. And as far as RC4WD I'm about to report them to Better Business Burrue. Its been well over 8 business days and my account claims they haven't recieved payment. Maybe my money orders got lost in the mail.....But every e-mail to RC4WD is ignored. They have no Phone number and they request money orders to be sent with the reciept stub. Sounds kinda fishy.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:42 PM
SaVaGe MaN SS

Default RE: RC4WD + Integy Problems

integy i will never order from again they sent me the wrong parts twice, but rc4wd never had a problem ever, fast shipping well packaged items, i know of right now there very backed up from memorial day weekend so there prolly just trying to ketchup with the emails and the orders.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:14 PM
mojavemonster

I hope thats all it is with RC4WD cuz they are the only maker I've seen of an alumi mad force axle. My whole build depends on this axle. Whats Integies excuse?
Old 05-31-2008, 01:47 PM
mojavemonster

RC4WD BOX CLOSED!!! Now wonder its been taking so long. My payment has been returned by us mail because RC4WD's box has been closed. Let me say sorry for being so up tight......but how about a little communication on your end.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:48 PM
Anomie

I ordered some beadlock wheels from RC4WD and they took a VERY long time to ship. I was on the phone with the guy (I don't remember his name now) many times over several weeks about the issue. I was first told that they needed to be machined, and then the shipping dept was on hiatus, and then they were misplaced.

I did finally get them and they're nice wheels, but jeez that's too much. All told, it was roughly 5 weeks - despite the web site showing them 'in stock' at the time I placed the order.

That is the only order I've placed with them, and from what I've learned since then it is definitely the exception, and not the rule.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:22 PM
mojavemonster

I haven't seen a phone number anywhere. I e-mailed a simple question to them." How long is the kyosho axle housing they sell?" They had answered me with " They are the same length as the axle shafts" Ok...so how long are the shafts then? I have never gotten a reply after they state on the web sight that they will ignore no one. Apparentlly my name is No One. Every e-mail after that has also been ignored. Those drive shafts they have are purfect for me too, but I'm worried about dealling with these guys.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:43 AM
SaVaGe MaN SS

ORIGINAL: mojavemonster

I haven't seen a phone number anywhere. I e-mailed a simple question to them." How long is the kyosho axle housing they sell?" They had answered me with " They are the same length as the axle shafts" Ok...so how long are the shafts then? I have never gotten a reply after they state on the web sight that they will ignore no one. Apparentlly my name is No One. Every e-mail after that has also been ignored. Those drive shafts they have are purfect for me too, but I'm worried about dealling with these guys.
weird ima call them about an order i just placed for the timberwolf chassis and see if they took the payment yet and expected shipping.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:57 PM
kansersurvivor

I did not need to see this thread...

I have been trying to get a problem solved for several days now with Integy.

I ordered and recieved a 2 sets of their 16:1 Gear Reduction Steering blocks for my rig. They have been working GREAT. I needed to remove one to do some general maintenance and the upper kingpin snapped and left all the threaded part inside the block itself. The lower kingpin came out just fine.

I e-mailed Integy and got a VERY QUICK response from "Bill" saying he would check with the "Production Guys" and see what he could do about it. I also asked if it was possible to just buy the rear housing and a couple more king pins. I dont think I should have to purchase them...but hey...I just need to be back up and running.

It has been several more days and I e-mailed twice again. I guess I was expecting the same response time as the first e-mail, but that has not happend.

Reading this thread...again...worries me now.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:19 AM
mojavemonster

Well...I take back what I've said about RC4WD. I've experienced an episode with the US Mail, money orders returned, cashed out and slung onto a visa gift card. This escapade gave me a chance to add onto my order and save double shipping charges. Again I appologise. But as for Integy????? It even seems like there website is all jacked up too