Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Motorama, Harrisburg, Pa.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:55 PM
uncle sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorama, Harrisburg, Pa.

Is anyone going to Motorama in Harrisburg, Pa.? It's this Saturday and Sunday, the 21st and 22nd! They are going to have rc rock crawling their this year!!!! They are in the process of dropping off 20,000lbs of rocks in the Farmshow Arena!!!! I am going on Saturday. Crawling starts around 9:30, give or take a little. If interested, punch up Motorama and it should tell u everything u need to know. They are having rc truck racing too, in addition to all the other events!

See u there, Uncle Sky
Old 02-20-2009, 08:04 PM
K_B

Default RE: Motorama, Harrisburg, Pa.

Have you contacted any of the Pennsylvania clubs directly? I'm not familiar with the east coast but a club that pops to the top of my head is the Western PA crawlers.

http://www.wpac-rc.com/

It would be a good idea to post in the regional section over at RCCrawler too...
Old 02-21-2009, 03:58 PM
uncle sky

Default RE: Motorama, Harrisburg, Pa.

It's already there. Just was curious to see if anyone was going. It started today and ends tomorrow. No sense bothering with it now.

Uncle Sky