Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

What needs to be done to set-up an X-CRAWLER?

Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

What needs to be done to set-up an X-CRAWLER?

Old 07-04-2009, 10:02 PM
jonnymobil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What needs to be done to set-up an X-CRAWLER?

i heard they have problems?i want a super class crawler and the fact that they are only 200 bucks and have alloy axles and alloy beadlcosk seems to make it worth it for me.i just want something to play with,not going to compete.i will be running brushed motors and just front steering.

Now i know the gears are weak but xtm sends out replacement improoved ones so thats not a problem?or is it?do they still break all the time?

tires?i will get better ones.done!

do i need to run 2 esc's with brushed motors?

is there anything else i need to know that will make it frusterating or not fun to get this crawler? its either this or the losi 1/10 and id really rather have this one but if it will be nothing but problems i wont get it.

so what needs to be done to have a reliable xtm crawler?
Old 07-13-2009, 09:20 AM
DJMEDiC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What needs to be done to set-up an X-CRAWLER?

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8904779/tm.htm

Here you go my friend.. Enjoy