Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Integy Customer Service???

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 08:17 AM
gixxernoob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integy Customer Service???

What is the big deal with ordering from "Integy.com"? I only ordered 3 AX10 parts on 12.24.09 and haven't received anything yet! Anybody having this same experience with that company? I sent several emails to CS and all they can tell me is that he will check and let the warehouse know. I'm really frustrated with their ordering system as well as CS...[:@]
Old 01-11-2010, 11:23 AM
engineerjoe

Default RE: Integy Customer Service???

That's the norm from Integy.
I doubt they even have a Customer Service Dept.

If you want better service stick to axial parts or don't order directly from Integy (try tower hobbies or RPP)
Old 01-11-2010, 01:06 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why would you want to use any Integy parts on your crawler? Integy parts are great for "Shelf Queens" but I would never use them on anything else. Also you need to remember that you placed your order on Christmas Eve which could be why it was delayed.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:05 PM
gixxernoob

ORIGINAL: engineerjoe

That's the norm from Integy.
I doubt they even have a Customer Service Dept.

If you want better service stick to axial parts or don't order directly from Integy (try tower hobbies or RPP)
I do like axial parts but at that time when I got my AX10 for x'mas I was so eager to get "bling" parts not knowing that there are other available parts online... i.e. tower hobbies, CKRCC, TCS, etc.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:08 PM
gixxernoob

ORIGINAL: t9dragon

Why would you want to use any Integy parts on your crawler? Integy parts are great for ''Shelf Queens'' but I would never use them on anything else. Also you need to remember that you placed your order on Christmas Eve which could be why it was delayed.

I currently have axial alum parts on my AX10 but I had several emails with Integy CS trying to cancel it but to no avail So I have no clue if they did ship last week or cancel either way I haven't received anything plus they already got my money! [:@] Hey I see that you are from Portland, OR I use to work in that area near "lloyd center"... I miss that place
Old 01-12-2010, 01:30 AM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: gixxernoob

ORIGINAL: t9dragon

Why would you want to use any Integy parts on your crawler? Integy parts are great for ''Shelf Queens'' but I would never use them on anything else. Also you need to remember that you placed your order on Christmas Eve which could be why it was delayed.

I currently have axial alum parts on my AX10 but I had several emails with Integy CS trying to cancel it but to no avail So I have no clue if they did ship last week or cancel either way I haven't received anything plus they already got my money! [:@] Hey I see that you are from Portland, OR I use to work in that area near ''lloyd center''... I miss that place

What a small world we live in.... I work in one of the Llyod Towers.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:05 PM
RickyIS300

humm I ordered from them directly a few times, no problem and parts arrive fairly quickly. I order from Tower too but they have been out of many parts lately.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:19 AM
gixxernoob

ORIGINAL: RickyIS300

humm I ordered from them directly a few times, no problem and parts arrive fairly quickly. I order from Tower too but they have been out of many parts lately.

You are lucky you got it w/o problems.. I still haven't received mine since I ordered on the 24th.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:59 AM
gixxernoob

Well I finally got a response from Integy and they are going to refund me on the parts since one of the items is "out of stock"! Imagine after all this time they send me an email that its out of stock! ***?[:@] I guess its better than no response at all