Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Finally stumbled upon an AX10

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 10:01 PM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Finally stumbled upon an AX10

I was talking about getting a rock crawler when i was at my friends house and his dad told me he would trade me his AX10 for my brushless blitz. And i did. Here it is. I added the body, its similar to a 1953 chevy pickup. Anyways, It has a Integy ([:@] i know.) 55 turn brushed motor, and a rooster crawler ESC, i run a 2400mah 6 cell nimh, and it has a crappy lost servo for steering that i am going to change soon, But its just a scale ish, yard trail truck.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:12 AM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Finally stumbled upon an AX10

I got bored and drew up this.

I want to get some brake line and biuld it and use ax10 axles, driveshafts, tranny etc.
Any input is good input.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:38 PM
wminmi
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, can't believe nobody has commented on this thread yet

Seriously, try rccrawler.com they are strictly crawler based

Looks like you did a good trade.....getting my stock AX10 back in a couple weeks. she's bone stock, but will be modified as soon as funds allow.....
Old 03-02-2010, 01:40 AM
calvino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good, tubers are somewhat popular in the scaler crowd. Some Intergy stuff is... you know, some is good like I hear their lathe motors are really good in crawlers You may want to try for a lower turn motor (35T) with the rooster as it will give better wheel speed. The tires on there don't look the best for a scaler but... never know [8D]