RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Rock Crawlers (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-rock-crawlers-277/)
-   -   post pics of all rock crawlers tlt vmg and clod (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-rock-crawlers-277/3123358-post-pics-all-rock-crawlers-tlt-vmg-clod.html)

SlideWaysTeamGC 06-29-2005 09:12 PM

post pics of all rock crawlers tlt vmg and clod

1 Attachment(s)
post piics of rock crawlers doing anything in action and stantd still pics i would like to see some awsome crawlers so go ahead post pics.

tomas13 06-29-2005 10:08 PM

RE: post pics of all rock crawlers tlt vmg and clod

do u only want tlt and clods?

SlideWaysTeamGC 06-29-2005 10:14 PM

no post pics of crawlers it dosent matter what it is as long as its a crawler

jakjr 06-29-2005 10:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres a couple of my clod with my home made chassis, I just ordered the Thundertech Ripper chassis to replace it (supposed to be here friday :D ).

I think I might build another clod to use my home made chassis though, it articualtes so great (90 degrees+) that I dont want to just throw it out.

Ill get some pics of my TLT later, Im doing some drilling on the chassis right now.

SlideWaysTeamGC 06-30-2005 01:41 AM

nice i like clods but cant aford one so i have to stick with my mini giant it dose well but could be better im trying to put tlt shocks on it to see what kind of articulation i can get

jakjr 06-30-2005 11:02 AM

I wouldnt get the TLT shocks for it, theyre made crappy, plus theyre overpriced.

I would get some AE shocks, or GPM shocks. I have the GPM's on my clod and theyre pretty nice, they even came with silicon boots and different lengths of rod ends.

RC RAC3R 06-30-2005 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
jakjr those are some sweet crawlers...

here's some pics of my TLT.......:D......

SlideWaysTeamGC 06-30-2005 02:13 PM

nice and thanks the mini giant is 1/20 scale so it hase to have skinny shock set up like the mini t shocks

jakjr 06-30-2005 03:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres my TLT, Its all stock right now, all Ive done to it is chop on the chassis.

I want to do cutouts where the stickers are, I was thinking 4 triangles aranged to make a square (if that makes any sense [&:] ).

SlideWaysTeamGC 06-30-2005 04:29 PM

nice tlts are cool but again cant aford it hahaha mini giant good for me for a while haha i like crawlers and have like 300 dollers in my mini giant i might sell my x factor lots of problems with it motor sucks electronics suck im working on it right now

jakjr 06-30-2005 05:01 PM

How much you want for the X-factor if you decide to sell it?

Ive been thinking about getting one to mess around with.

SlideWaysTeamGC 06-30-2005 05:23 PM

200 bucks if i sell it ive put about 300 in it and would like to get more than that i know it wont go for that but i dont know. if i can go to my dads he can proble get it running there is one on ebay right now for like 100 bucks like i got mine as a roller kit so i put my own radio and engine in it but the servos suck so some good servos and mabey a roto start for it and it will be as good as new

jakjr 06-30-2005 06:09 PM

Is it a 1 or a 2?

$200 sounds pretty good, I dont have any money right now though. I've only got about 40 bucks cause I just bought the Ripper chassis for my Clod (it was $289).

When I get some more money I might get back with you about the X-factor. Im thinking about selling another one of my cars and expect to get about $130 for it so I might get some money pretty soon.

SlideWaysTeamGC 06-30-2005 06:36 PM

its the first one with reverse and the onle real prob with it is the front servo is striped but i might not sell it if i go to my dads my step moms son manages the hobbie shop in sanora california so i might not sell my x but i dont know yet we will see

SlideWaysTeamGC 07-01-2005 01:24 AM

oooo man pulling an all nighter on the x factor to get it rock ready so fun talk to you fella rock crawlers later only locking the rear axle so i can still dash the heck out of it hahaha post pics later

SlideWaysTeamGC 07-01-2005 03:18 PM

yes jakjr will trade for a complete clod rtr