Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Sailboats
Reload this Page >

Hegi (Schuco) Mistral Sailboat

Notices
RC Sailboats For all your r/c sailing needs, post here.

Hegi (Schuco) Mistral Sailboat

Old 12-18-2021, 12:15 PM
Concorde002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hegi (Schuco) Mistral Sailboat

Hi everyone,
I have recently acquired a sailboat which I would like to restore to sailing condition. I have had some help from a friend who has identified it as a Hegi Mistral from the 70s/80's. Hegi were a German company who were acquired by Schuco who have apparently also ceased trading. Does anyone out there possibly have a set of instructions and/or plans that they would be willing to scan and share so that I can address the mast/rigging and servo/winch tray/set-up as both are missing and I don't know where to start. Thank you.

Old 12-19-2021, 10:44 AM
thomas.armstrong

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think this is the same as this one: http://www.allradiosailboats.com/design/mistralH
As you correctly say, the companies do not exist anymore.... maybe contact the designer himself? Dieter Schlueter
Old 12-19-2021, 11:58 AM
Concorde002

[QUOTE=thomas.armstrong;12707664]I think this is the same as this one:

As you correctly say, the companies do not exist anymore.... maybe contact the designer himself?

Thank you so much for the reply. I am new to this hobby and appreciate there is a huge resource of knowledge out there. I really appreciate the information and I will get in touch with the designer.👍😀
Old 03-15-2022, 06:44 AM
Mabo1000

Originally Posted by Concorde002
Hi everyone,
I have recently acquired a sailboat which I would like to restore to sailing condition. I have had some help from a friend who has identified it as a Hegi Mistral from the 70s/80's. Hegi were a German company who were acquired by Schuco who have apparently also ceased trading. Does anyone out there possibly have a set of instructions and/or plans that they would be willing to scan and share so that I can address the mast/rigging and servo/winch tray/set-up as both are missing and I don't know where to start. Thank you.
Hi, Does anyone have a picture of the sail servo setup? Just required the Mistral but has no working setup.
Regards, Mabo