Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

ORLINE V35 BONANZA KIT

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

ORLINE V35 BONANZA KIT

Old 11-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Firepower R/C
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ORLINE V35 BONANZA KIT

Is there anyone out there that can give me a little insight into the Orline V tail Bonanza kit, like build quality, appearance, flight characteristics? If anyone out there has built and flown one I would really love to hear from you!!! I can't find anything on this plane, and I just bought one on eBay for a good price (I hope). From the picture on the box of the kit the model looks pretty decent, and I plan on modifying it to be more accurate if need be. I will post pics of the kit when I get it!

Any history on the company or pictures of the model would be nice, too. Thanks!

p.s. I am also looking for a Sig Bonanza if anyone has one they want to part with.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:22 AM
olenorski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ORLINE V35 BONANZA KIT

PM sent to your e-mail.

Dave
Old 03-25-2022, 05:40 PM
foodstick

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

wow, I was digging thru my kits, and was wondering if anyone had built this. This is the first hit I had on a search..a one post ..12 year old thread !