Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

[b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED! FIX IT! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@] [/b] [b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

[b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED! FIX IT! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@] [/b] [b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 09:29 PM
abufletcher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default [b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED! FIX IT! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@] [/b] [b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED!

RCU, GET THE MESSAGE???
Old 12-29-2010, 09:33 PM
rcphotog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: [b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED! FIX IT! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@] [/b] [b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED!

Don,

I just posted a photo minutes ago and it worked fine.

Ken.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12615.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1539656  
Old 12-29-2010, 09:39 PM
abufletcher

Default RE: [b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED! FIX IT! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@] [/b] [b]PHOTO UPLOAD IS BUSTED!

I've posted HUNDREDS of photos on RCU over the years and as one of the most frequent posters on this site, you can believe me when I say the photo upload is busted. Busted is defined here as "NOT WORKING AS BEFORE." I'm not interested in any kludgy work-arounds. I just want it to work like it did for the previous 7 years BEFORE the sale.

I've had sporadic success posting individual images. But multiple uploads fails 9 times out of 10.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:44 PM
abufletcher

And really the ONLY reason I continue to post on RCU is that I (used to) prefer the photo upload feature. If they can't get this worked out, I won't bother posting any more photos on RCU and will probably do my SE5a build over on RC-GROUPS. I've already moved my DrI over to RCSB and might do the same with the CI if the new owners don't get the photo upload sorted out.

The only reason I'm willing to give them ANY slack, is well, it IS the holidays.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:06 PM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Marylin is still lookin good.

Abu, you can't leave you are about 30 percent of all posts, and 90 percent of anything WW1 related!
Old 12-30-2010, 05:24 AM
Lnewqban

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sale?
New owners?

Wasn't just a server update?[sm=bananahead.gif]

Please don't take your pics and posts away!
Old 12-30-2010, 06:10 AM
TSHARK203
My Feedback: (206)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Look at it this way less posting = more building.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:44 AM
abufletcher

ORIGINAL: TSHARK203
Look at it this way less posting = more building.
I'm not sure that formula is true in my case. Knowing I'm going to be posting later is a prime motivating factor for me in terms of building. We might say, I build to post. And it's what keeps me making at least some progress almost each and every day. Besides, without the support and assistance of other more knowledgeable builders here, I don't think I would be able to build to the same level. In some ways, every one of my builds is a "group build."

Still, maybe I do need to find a new balance between building and flying and posting (oh yeah and "the rest of life") in the new year.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:42 AM
LesUyeda
Banned

They don't care, Abu. They don't read it anyway; obviously, or they would see the problem.

Les
Old 12-30-2010, 07:50 AM
abufletcher

Yeah, I know. Corporate America.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:40 AM
destrat

As Abufletcher said. there is definetely something wrong with the upload feature on this site!
Old 12-30-2010, 01:42 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

These issue's are being worked on and addressed. As has been mentioned before, patience might be needed. Thanks Dave