Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Top Flite Cessna 182 parts

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Top Flite Cessna 182 parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 06:33 PM
OliverJacob
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Flite Cessna 182 parts

I am looking for parts for a 182, this was build from a kit and there are a few parts missing. I do not have the building plans, just the manual
so I am trying to identify part numbers and find a source.

The cowling is all red, I will paint it white and juast leave a strip on the top. Now for the pin stripes, does anyone know if they are included in the decal sheet CES6D01?
A cover on the tail is missing, would that be CES6S16 ?
Left and right wheel pants missing, CES6F22, 22T, 23?Do I need one of each parts?

It never had the struts installed, but I'd like to have them, I can not find them in the parts list, what will I need - no brackets installed either.

I'd be glad if soemone can help me out here.
Also I plan on installing a .91 Magnum FS. Will this have enbough power?
Old 12-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite Cessna 182 parts

You can contact:

[email protected]

You can get the parts list, parts, plans, manual, and anything else you need. They can also supply you with the part numbers and parts costs of any parts you need.

The stripe on the side of the fuselage is not a decal. It is either painted or made from the iron-on covering material.

A four-stroke .91-size engine will provide enough power to fly the model as long as you keep it within the maximum weight guideline of 12 pounds. Of course, lighter is better.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:45 AM
OliverJacob
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite Cessna 182 parts

Thank you,

I will try that. I could download a manual and parts list from the Top Flight Website, but wasn't sure where to get the parts.
You can still buy the kit, but few parts available.

This is a very nice looking plane, someone put a lot of work into building it.