Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Wings For Kids Charity Event , Louisville KY ,

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Wings For Kids Charity Event , Louisville KY ,

Old 06-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Billy Clink
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wings For Kids Charity Event , Louisville KY ,

Special Thanks to Great friends , Doug Blakeman , Tim Evens , Doug Baily , and all associated with The WINGS FOR KIDS CHARITY EVENT ! It is incedible to be invited to fly for such a Spectacular Event ! To Attend with old , and New Friends , World class pilots and aircrafts , From Early to the most moddern , Gentlemen you deserve the Very Best for all the effort you give for us Pilots ! It Is a special Honor to me to be invited back year after year to fly for such an Event ! Again ............ Thank You All So Very Much ! Billy and Lisa Thompson
Old 07-10-2013, 04:47 PM
tevans55

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Wings For Kids Charity Event , Louisville KY ,

Thank you Billy for your kind words. This event would not happen without The quality and commitment of pilots like yourself. Sorry for the late reply I just noticed your thread tonight.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Horsepoweraviation
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Billy Clink

Special Thanks to Great friends , Doug Blakeman , Tim Evens , Doug Baily , and all associated with The WINGS FOR KIDS CHARITY EVENT ! It is incedible to be invited to fly for such a Spectacular Event ! To Attend with old , and New Friends , World class pilots and aircrafts , From Early to the most moddern , Gentlemen you deserve the Very Best for all the effort you give for us Pilots ! It Is a special Honor to me to be invited back year after year to fly for such an Event ! Again ............ Thank You All So Very Much ! Billy and Lisa Thompson

WOW BILLY!....that was beautiful!
I could not of said it better myself...........
I always will be apart of this great event...Doug ,Doug ,Tim and there team should be very proud of the job they are doing for this charity.
Michelle took 700 pics and I will try to post in the next couple of days....

Very proud to be a part of this charity,
HPA
Paul Westrich
Old 07-14-2013, 07:00 PM
tevans55

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Paul!

You, Michelle and Billy are an example of the few really great friendships that we all have because we share such a fun hobby together. It's nice to have a group of folks you can count on and share the good and bad times with, and laugh about it all at the end of the day.

I will be in Georgia with my father-in-law for the ODP. I will miss not being a part of the fun this year so post a lot of pictures so I can watch the fun from a distance.