Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

RCM Super Chipmunk Plans and Parts

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

RCM Super Chipmunk Plans and Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 03:37 PM
RB51
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCM Super Chipmunk Plans and Parts

Anyone have plans, fiberglass cowl, wheelpants, canopy and frame for the RCM Plans Super Chipmunk (by Fred Reece)? RCM, Feb. 1986 issue, plan #958. The fiberglass parts and canopy were originally made by Don Harris Model Products. I can't seem to get in contact with Don Harris Model Products. Are they still in business? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Waco
My Feedback: (265)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As far as the plans go you can download them off Outerzone.com for free or ebay has someone selling printed plans for the Reece chipmunk. as far as the other things good luck in finding them.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:12 PM
RB51
My Feedback: (3)

Thanks for the help. I'll check into your suggestions.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:03 AM
didi.laksana

Default Any luck in getting FG parts for super chipmunk

Originally Posted by RB51
Anyone have plans, fiberglass cowl, wheelpants, canopy and frame for the RCM Plans Super Chipmunk (by Fred Reece)? RCM, Feb. 1986 issue, plan #958. The fiberglass parts and canopy were originally made by Don Harris Model Products. I can't seem to get in contact with Don Harris Model Products. Are they still in business? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi,

Did you finally get the FG parts for the super Chipmunk by Fred Reese
Old 09-12-2019, 01:21 PM
dennis
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fred Reese was a very gifted designer. I built the Chipmunk ages ago and it still exists at a good friends hanger. Not for sale.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:04 PM
kodi7

Originally Posted by RB51
I have all the parts you need. I am planning on listing them on RC Groups soon but if you still need them, send me an email at [email protected]. I know it's late but I just decided to list the parts
and only now found your post.
Bill