Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

P26 peashooter 1/3 scale build

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

P26 peashooter 1/3 scale build

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2019, 04:04 PM
CKLLOYD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P26 peashooter 1/3 scale build

Good afternoon my name is Chuck and I am going to build a 1/3 scale p26 a peashooter. There will be a total of 4 built with one being for myself and three others to be sold. These are airframes only but will include a alum spund cowl, alum engine speed ring, upper and lower wing struts/wires, landing gear with fairing, wheels and speed tires. Fuselage uses a center section with wing attachments for the left and right wings. This makes it much easier to transport. And has a 15 min. At the field set up time. The P26 peashooter will come painted. But it will not come with a engine, prop, fuel tank, transmitter, receiver, batteries or any servos. Like I said airfame only 1500.00 dollars painted. Buyer pays shipping costs.

​​​​​​