Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

"Red Baron Squadron"

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

"Red Baron Squadron"

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Jonas Bergström

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Red Baron Squadron"

Hi out there!
I need help with colour codes or help to get in contact with the workshop who has done the paint job for the "Red Baron Squadron"
It's for my F4C project. It's a 450 Super Stearman, I started with a kit in ¼ scale of a PT-17 and have been heavily modified after a good 3 view plan.
The engine is a Laser 360 v-twin from UK, and the engine dummy is from Williams Brothers Inc. I have been
forced to fabricate an engine cowl, wheel pants and replace all ABS plastic parts with new in fibreglass.
The idea and all work behind this project is to have a very good machine for F4C competition.
I have also good documentation of one of the "Red Baron Squadron" Stearman.
So now it's almost finished for the paint job. That's the reason I asked the whole world.
I whish to know who has done the paint and also get in contact or in second case help with the colour codes, (red and white).

Best Regards

Jonas Bergström
Technical Engineer
Research & Development
Volvo Cars Safety Center
Dept 91460, PV21
SE-405 31 Gothenburg, Sweden
Telephone: +46 31 3256782
Cellphone:+46 706 609374
Telefax: +46 31 598675
Old 08-10-2004, 02:47 AM
B Vial

Default RE: "Red Baron Squadron"

I don't know who did it but you also might want to stipulate which paint scheme you are talking about as they have had a couple of them. They have also dropped the wheel pants on thier current version I believe.
Old 08-10-2004, 03:05 AM
Jonas Bergström

Default RE: "Red Baron Squadron"

Hi again
Yes off course, It's not the latest with the 25 years jubilee. But it is that before this with wheelpants on.
And I think the red and the white is still the same. The decals have I printed and cuted in thin vinyl.

Thanks