Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Williams Brothers Model Products- NEWS!

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Williams Brothers Model Products- NEWS!

Old 02-04-2006, 04:09 AM
von_Hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Williams Brothers Model Products- NEWS!

oh yes, we have the molds for the control horns, so those are on the list to produce.
As far as new products, yes, once we get the company on its feet, you will see expansion of products for sure, like 1/4 Lewis, 1/5 guns, and of course, 1/3 scale as well. But don't expect that anytime really soon. It's going to take a bit of time.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:38 AM
Spinnos

Default monthly bookkeeping services

Originally Posted by von_Hammer View Post
Greetings to all!

The following is a press release for Williams Brothers Model Products:

Changing of the Guard...
In December of 2004, Williams Brothers, Inc. ceased production after a 45 year history as founded by the late, original Brothers Larry and Grainger. The immediate family could not continue the business; so, in March of 2005, all rights and assets required to produce the original products were purchased and moved from Los Osos, CA to Taylor, TX by Brett Industries, Inc. To sustain the Legacy of the original founders, the parent corporation will continue to operate under the Brand name of "Williams Brothers Model Products". The return of of products to production is targeted to begin at the end of June 2005 with shipments starting in July. The tradition of continuing to create new, niche products for the scale hobbyist needs will continue in the future. Monthly bookkeeping services Your Books On Time. I, too, am a modeler who was deeply impacted by the news that Williams Brothers, Inc was closing- so impacted that I gave up a 12+ year career as a senior manufacturing engineer in a larger semi-equipment company to step up to the plate, jump in , and save it- while also keeping it in the good old USA.
The new factory in Taylor, TX will be mechanically functional and ready to produce sometime in the week of June 20th. There is still some work to do on the web site, and the bookkeeping software. The new website will be a , so be sure to bookmark it for the future when it comes up. (hopefully soon!) Email and Phone will be furnished to the public sometime in July as we need to focus on OEM's and Distributor's initially to get reconnected.

I thank you all for your patience in this endeavor. You should see products back at your favorite dealers again shortly!
Please spread the word!

Daniel Brett, President
Williams Brothers Model Products
a division of Brett Industries, Inc.
Taylor, TX

thank you for the information!

Old 02-19-2020, 01:39 AM
Spinnos

Greetings to all!

Changing of the Guard...
In December of 2004, Williams Brothers, Inc. ceased production after a 45 year history as founded by the late, original Brothers Larry and Grainger. The immediate family could not continue the business; so, in March of 2005, all rights and assets required to produce the original products were purchased and moved from Los Osos, CA to Taylor, TX by Brett Industries, Inc. To sustain the Legacy of the original founders, the parent corporation will continue to operate under the Brand name of "Williams Brothers Model Products". The return of of products to production is targeted to begin at the end of June 2005 with shipments starting in July. The tradition of continuing to create new, niche products for the scale hobbyist needs will continue in the future.

I, too, am a modeler who was deeply impacted by the news that Williams Brothers, Inc was closing- so impacted that I gave up a 12+ year career as a senior manufacturing engineer in a larger semi-equipment company to step up to the plate, jump in , and save it- while also keeping it in the good old USA.
The new factory in Taylor, TX will be mechanically functional and ready to produce sometime in the week of June 20th. There is still some work to do on the web site, and the bookkeeping software. The new website will be at so be sure to bookmark it for the future when it comes up. (hopefully soon!) Email and Phone will be furnished to the public sometime in July as we need to focus on OEM's and Distributor's initially to get reconnected.

I thank you all for your patience in this endeavor. You should see products back at your favorite dealers again shortly!
Please spread the word!

Daniel Brett, President
Taylor, TX
ok)
Old 02-19-2020, 01:42 AM
Spinnos

Default monthly bookkeeping services

Greetings to all!

Changing of the Guard...
In December of 2004, Williams Brothers, Inc. ceased production after a 45 year history as founded by the late, original Brothers Larry and Grainger. The immediate family could not continue the business; so, in March of 2005, all rights and assets required to produce the original products were purchased and moved from Los Osos, CA to Taylor, TX by Brett Industries, Inc. To sustain the Legacy of the original founders, the parent corporation will continue to operate under the Brand name of "Williams Brothers Model Products". The return of of products to production is targeted to begin at the end of June 2005 with shipments starting in July. The tradition of continuing to create new, niche products for the scale hobbyist needs will continue in the future.

I, too, am a modeler who was deeply impacted by the news that Williams Brothers, Inc was closing- so impacted that I gave up a 12+ year career as a senior manufacturing engineer in a larger semi-equipment company to step up to the plate, jump in , and save it- while also keeping it in the good old USA.
The new factory in Taylor, TX will be mechanically functional and ready to produce sometime in the week of June 20th. There is still some work to do on the web site, and the bookkeeping software. The new website will be at , so be sure to bookmark it for the future when it comes up. (hopefully soon!) Email and Phone will be furnished to the public sometime in July as we need to focus on OEM's and Distributor's initially to get reconnected.

Please spread the word!

Daniel Brett, President
Taylor, TX
thank you for the information!
Old 02-24-2020, 02:58 PM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts

That is a little out of date. If you want Williams Brothers RC products go here:

Williams Brothers Model Products - Home
Old 05-31-2020, 04:57 PM
wdemon

Default Williams Bros. Still In Business?

Williams Bros. website seems to be missing......as a dealer I received a email about a month ago he was going to shut down temporary until the virus thing passed and had some plastic supply problem. I can't get a response to email or anything from Daniel at WB. Anyone know if he is still in business or has closed for good?