Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

MY NEW AERONCA CHAMPION 7AC

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

MY NEW AERONCA CHAMPION 7AC

Old 12-31-2008, 12:38 AM
szig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MY NEW AERONCA CHAMPION 7AC

ORIGINAL: ChampFlyer

I have a Z 20ei that I want to use...but I can't find a kit anywhere! The HL Pilot Champ is very nice, but expensive. Is it possible to get a copy of the Precedent Champ plans?

Great build. This is a special plane...

Derick Scott

http://model-plans.co.uk/precident.htm

[email protected]

Tell him I sent you.

Regards

Jose Szigeti
Old 06-11-2019, 03:34 PM
Mozzey59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Precedent aeronca champion plans

Dear sir can you please help.me
i have a precedent aeronca champion aircraft and was sold it as a part built model for my father who used to fly old school aircraft back in the day
When I opened the package the plans for the wing s had huge sections missing from a rodents feasting frenzy and I am desperatly seeking a set of plans to finish building the aircraft if you have a set could I trouble you for a copy of them at my expense many many thanks for your help and I wish you many hours of flying
Best wishes Steve Mosdell
Old 06-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Mozzey59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeeking plans for precedent aeronca champion

Dear sir if you have a copy of the construction plans for the precedent champion I would be very grateful for a copy of the plans at my expense .
A rat managed to feed itself on my copy of the plans best wishes to you and huge regards to you all from the United Kingdom god bless you all

Regards Steve Mosdell