Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

"HELP" Ag Aicraft Info

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

"HELP" Ag Aicraft Info

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 09:54 PM
lomcevoc
My Feedback: (36)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default "HELP" Ag Aicraft Info

Does anyone have any type of contact information on Northwest Ag Aircraft Co. ?? They sold the plans for Ag aircraft. None of the links I have found for them work.Maybe some one here has purchased or even built the Cessna 188 Agwagon plans that may be able to help me.I've got a set of plans for this one and have some ??'s and would like to find a source for some items I need for it.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: "HELP" Ag Aicraft Info

They usually run an add in the classifieds section of Model Aviation and Model Airplane News magazines.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:36 AM
lomcevoc
My Feedback: (36)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: "HELP" Ag Aicraft Info

Found the classified, thanks! I can't believe there is no Web address or even an E-mail address. All they list is a phone #, can't even guess what a call would cost from the states. I would of thought they would have someone in the states as a distributor. Well I guess there is the snail mail route. Thanks anyway Chad. If anyone has further info,please let me know.