Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Scale 3-views of a JN4D Jenny

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Scale 3-views of a JN4D Jenny

Old 02-23-2003, 02:34 AM
V. Sharp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scale 3-views of a JN4D Jenny

Does anyone know where I can get Scale 3- Views of a JN4-D Jenny? I have a Profile publication, but need more information and plans to do scale measurements. Thanks
Old 02-23-2003, 05:56 AM
CoosBayLumber
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You need to check with Model Airplane News or AirAge Publishing. They used to advertise such by (I think) Wylam.

Otherwise their were plans noted in one of the M.A.N. issues of the late 1950's also.

Wm.
Old 02-23-2003, 06:18 AM
ProfLooney

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default jenny

Proctor has a nice set of scale plans for the Jenny i inquired as one day I want to get them they said they are $65 http://www.proctor-enterprises.com/jenny/index.html

Joe
Old 02-23-2003, 05:05 PM
rcalfred

Default Jenny

You are really in luck!! The February 2003 issue of Flying Scale Models has a complete story of the Jenny. Detailed three views, sample of one modeler's effort, biography and history of the full-scale, and color examples of the various paint schemes. If your LHS doesn't have the issue contact the U.S. distributor, Wise Owl Worldwide Publications. Email is: [email protected]. Regards.
Old 02-23-2003, 09:14 PM
V. Sharp

My thanks to rcalfred -- this sounds exactly what I am looking for -- I am not going for AMA scale -- more like stand way off and close one eyeball scale! Just so it looks good in the air! The last Jenny I built was a 25 cent kit from Comet that I turned into a control liner -- but that was a while ago ------