Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

!00 inch super cub raffle

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

!00 inch super cub raffle

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 12:08 PM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts
Default !00 inch super cub raffle

First prize is the cub,field box and a 10 channel radio new and unused....... even a second prize New tool box fully loaded with the good stuff and a triton charger. All for one buck! or six tickets for five bucks. Email me or go to [link=http://www.austinrcassociation.org]ARCA[/link]
Old 08-04-2008, 02:56 PM
skeeter_ca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: !00 inch super cub raffle

link does not work
Old 08-13-2008, 02:35 PM
dbarrym
My Feedback: (47)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try http://www.austinrc.org/ look towards the bottom of the page.

"Have you heard about ARCAā€™s Big Bird Raffle? How would you like to win a one year free ARCA club membership. This offer is open to all ARCA Club Members for the member selling the most raffle tickets for the Big Bird Raffle. The drawing will be held at our Big Bird Event Aug. 30, 2008 @ 2 PM The first prize in itself is worth buying ten tickets for yourself!!!!!!!!

The first prize is: Ā¼ Scale, 100ā€¯ wingspan, Super Cub by Hanger 9, Ready to Fly, Comes with a Saito 120S, JR 10X transmitter, 2 ea PCM Receivers, chargers, Transmitter case, 4 extra props, 8 extra OS type 4 glow plugs, Starter and starter box with 180 amp battery and Hobbico Accu-glo MKII. A $2,481 value. Ready to Fly Click here for more details and to see the flyer

The Second Prize is: A RC toolbox full of new tools and building stuff. A 527.00 value +++ For more pictures and information. Click here Proceeds go to buy 3 ea Club Trainers to teach young Boys & Girls to FLY. "

Doesn't say if you need to be present, but I would assume that you would...

Barry
Old 08-21-2008, 11:23 PM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Barry
You do not have to be present to win! but pick up is up to you. I was told some help maybe available. we have member traveling all the time.

donny