Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Flair Fokker D VII kit

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Flair Fokker D VII kit

Old 03-22-2002, 01:13 AM
Goodtimecharlie
My Feedback: (96)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flair Fokker D VII kit

I bought this Flair Fokker D VII kit at the Perry, Ga. swapmeet in 2001. I've spent the last year researching D VII's and, having decided I was ready, opened the kit last night. Lo and behold, I find the kit missing the last two sheets of plans. I will buy used plans if anyone is willing to help. Any help would be appreciated.
GTC
Old 03-22-2002, 03:42 AM
allen-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

I have a flair DVII kit that I purchased on a business trip in the UK a few years ago. I haven't open it up yet!!! If your not in a hurry I'll see what it costs to copy the plans and get it off to you.
Old 03-22-2002, 04:57 AM
Goodtimecharlie

Thank you, Allen. I've sent you an e-mail with more detail.
Old 03-22-2002, 05:03 AM
Goodtimecharlie

Three weeks ago, at the Perry Ga. swapmeet, I had the extreme good fortune of finding a completely finished Flair Fokker D VII!
I've since added an OS FS 91 and JR radio. I hope to make the maiden flight within a few days.
Do any of you have any advice or suggestions regarding flying this special aircraft?
Old 03-22-2002, 05:33 PM
mikeminty-delete

With a 91 I'd say ...... Don't open the throttle!! I believe the kit is rated 52-80 FS and a friend of mine had one with a 70 that was more than enough. It flew very well, no problems. It is a slow flying airplane and looks best when doing so. I saw the full size one at Rheinbeck a while ago, talk about slow rate of climb! Mike
Old 03-26-2002, 05:33 PM
Richard Smart

Default Flair Products Ltd Models

If you like this type of aircraft have a look at our website www.flairproducts.co.uk We don't believe in hard selling we just offer information which is available on this site; all you could wish to know about our models. Let me know what you think.