Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

G&P Sales Grumman Albatross

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

G&P Sales Grumman Albatross

Old 03-23-2002, 03:52 AM
viper21
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G&P Sales Grumman Albatross

I am just getting ready to start my first twin sea plane. I have the G&P Sales Grumman Albatross. Has anyone built this plane before? If so what do you think. The plane is supposed to fly on two 40 two strokes. I bought two new OS 52 Surpasses for it, sound like it should fly? Its got an 81 inch wing and weighs about 10 pounds with the 40's. http://www.rcairplane.net/
My Plane will have flaps but not retracts, it will be a water only plane.
Thanks Joe
Old 03-23-2002, 04:38 AM
pilotkelowna
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G&P Sales Grumman Albatross

Joe:

I am working on my Albatross and hope to have it ready by Summer. I am going with Saito .56's and am skipping the retracts. I have set mine up to manually bolt on the gear when I fly off land. I made one mod to mine and that was to skip the foam wing and go with a built up which I laid up myself. Much easier to install the aileron and flap servos, float mounts, engine hookups, gear mounts, etc.
Brian