Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Extra 300 specs >

Extra 300 specs

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Extra 300 specs

Old 06-24-2003, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extra 300 specs

Hi,

I am looking to build an Extra 300 and am trying to track down some three view drawings and general information about the various versions. Does anyone know where I can get hold of this information?

Many thanks,

James O'Neill
Old 06-26-2003, 03:23 PM
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Extra 300 specs

Try a Google Search...... on Extra 300. A few years ago this was productive, but now?? You could start with:

http://www.aerosport.com/index.asp

and oh, yes.....go to www.airliners.net and do a special search on the various Extra numbers....be sure to also select "aircraft" in the little box. Some very nice pictures, but of course no 3-views.
Old 06-26-2003, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extra 300 specs

I've trawled through Google for ages now and found zillions of references to various models, a few references to full size but very little technical stuff. However, I did find one site belonging to Mike Smart Designs who offers scale drawings of various planes for sale. I have ordered a copy of his Extra 300S drawing but it hasn't arrived yet so I don't know how suitable it will be. Hopefully it will be just what I am after! But then I have always been an optimist...