Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Curtiss Condor by Laddie Mikulasko

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Curtiss Condor by Laddie Mikulasko

Old 10-30-2011, 03:57 PM
bradpaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Curtiss Condor by Laddie Mikulasko

Thanks Laddie the plans arrived last Thursday....... I may need to ask your opinion on some scaling up issues with spars and other items if you are open to advise.

Brad
Old 11-04-2011, 09:25 AM
stuntflyr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: LADISLAV

Brad, did you receive the drawings I sent you?
Good luck with building your Curtiss Condor.
Here is my Curtiss held by airline pilot.
Laddie
Neat model. It looks to me like it's being held by an American Airlines Captain.
Chris...

Old 02-07-2012, 03:35 PM
machurrango7
My Feedback: (3)

Hi there, I am very interested in build one, where I can find the plans??, I have (2) OS 25 FX from a Twinstar that I have lost due to a faulty battery, but still love the sound of a twin engine. This might be a very nice project to built from scratch, thanks in advance.

Adolfo V.
La Vergne TN.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:58 PM
p61widowrc
My Feedback: (1)

Hi there,
Believe it or not, but I am in the process of building Laddie Mikulasko Curtiss Condor. I have had these plans for sometime and finally started making my own parts. I don't know what happened to Kit Cutters. I never got any parts cut there and he sent my plans back. Last I knew, they where not taking any orders and was up for sale. I have reached out to Laddie on one of the many Facebook forms to ask some questions, but have not connected. I have concluded that the alum tube on the center wing is full length, about 20 inches and 3/8 inch outer diameter. I would like this confirmed. This is for both top and bottom center wings. Right now , I'm trying to make the first 3 ribs that fix the diaheral on the wings. I'm trying to get the right diameter tubes in the correct spot. I think this is a neat plane and want to build it right. Hope to hear from anyone interested in the build. Take care Bob
Old 02-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Skyhawk940

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Am building one now. 81' WS. Have photos if wanted. The scale is 1 foot = 1 inch. Not an easy build!