Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

T34 colors

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 01:44 PM
whaler0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T34 colors

Thinking of building a t-34 as an intro to scale modeling. I thought this would offer me a good opportunity to try many of the great ideas and suggestions I have read in this forum. I am hoping you may have suggestions as to researching the colors of various aircraft. I am going with the Navy white and red color scheme but can't seem to find references which give the actual color. I know that most paint suppliers can color match samples but was hoping to find Federal Standard numbers for the actual colors. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rich
Old 07-21-2003, 06:11 PM
HalH
My Feedback: (12)

Default T-34 colors

White 17875
Dayglo orange 28915 semi gloss
" red 28913 " "

The reason for the two dayglo colors is that they originally used the red but they found it did not hold up well and they changed to the orange. So in reality either one could be correct.
Old 07-21-2003, 11:59 PM
whaler0

Default T34 colors

Thanks HalH - I really appreciate your help!

Rich